Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Animated Almanac Vol II coming

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I emailed paramount about the complete season 3 (us version) as I had been getting the other ones) and they informed me that thay dont have the rightd to TF animated anymore, so it appear season 3 may be up in the air
    *cry* :'C

ahem.

Hey, did you guys notice the preorder for something called "The Adventure Continues!"? Maaan, I really hope this is what I think it is!

On Amazon!

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    *cry* :'C

ahem.

Hey, did you guys notice the preorder for something called "The Adventure Continues!"? Maaan, I really hope this is what I think it is!

On Amazon!
    If you thought it was
    Catch up with the cast of TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED as the season 3 adventures of the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS come to print!
    Then woot.? Season 3 in comic form?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    If you thought it was
    Then woot.? Season 3 in comic form?
    whoops, oh no.

no. :/
    sorry.

Just a reminder to everyone (or rather fans of TF Animated), The Allspark Almanac, Vol. 2 is due to be released in under a month - 13th July to be exact.

The Book Depository (a UK site with free worldwide shipping) has it up for pre-order at AU$25.63.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Having received this item the other day and spending a large portion of today reading and gazing at the pictures, this is easily among the best resource books I have ever read.

The content is professionally put together, the style of the book and its visual layout is eye catching and fresh, and the information is actually interesting. Having the profiles written from other characters point of view is a nice change from the static and cold mtme profile books.

The first almanac was good, this one is better.

Also plenty of inside jokes, references and nods to other series (lots of IDW and Car Robots).

And did I mention consistency and editing? The IDW folks really need to use these two books as a reference point in the future for keeping their own stuff inline.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Having received this item the other day and spending a large portion of today reading and gazing at the pictures, this is easily among the best resource books I have ever read.

The content is professionally put together, the style of the book and its visual layout is eye catching and fresh, and the information is actually interesting. Having the profiles written from other characters point of view is a nice change from the static and cold mtme profile books.

The first almanac was good, this one is better.

Also plenty of inside jokes, references and nods to other series (lots of IDW and Car Robots).

And did I mention consistency and editing? The IDW folks really need to use these two books as a reference point in the future for keeping their own stuff inline.
    Agree 100%. After reading about all the other characters I kinda wished for a season4
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Agree 100%. After reading about all the other characters I kinda wished for a season4
    Wait till you get to the episode summaries for season 4. There were about 8 of them, some good, some bad (Galvatron, and Mirror Universe stuff).

Also loved reading about all the ideas hey had but didnt use (Devastator, Bulkhead as an unwilling component of Devastator, moving the Omega Supreme story to the beginning of season 3 etc.

And man that triple changer Megatron is nice.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Tried getting this book from Phantom Zone (Parramatta) yesterday but unfortunately they had just sold out. The Book Depository is also out of stock
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Check out Kinokuniya dude.