Thread: Fraggle Rock Feature Film?

Default Fraggle Rock Feature Film?

Looks like it may be in the works:

Link

I loved this show as a kid, having re-watched most of the series lately it holds up pretty well, even if there are more musical numbers than my childhood remembers.

As long as it stays Puppet-y (jim Henson Puppety to be precise) I'll be one happy camper!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

You mean Muppety? dont let any of the Jim Henson creature shop people hear you say the letter P on them , its bad news. Oh I so enjoyed Fraggle rock as well, always wanted a couple of those little people making potato buildings!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

That used be one of my nick names. Fraggle or Fraggly. I grew up with the Muppets back in the late 70's but also enjoyed Fraggle Rock, will have to borrow someones kid to see it if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    You mean Muppety? dont let any of the Jim Henson creature shop people hear you say the letter P on them , its bad news. Oh I so enjoyed Fraggle rock as well, always wanted a couple of those little people making potato buildings!
    Weren't the buildings made out of radishes grown by those furry giants and the little people were called Doozers(I think). Yes I am embarresed to know this.
    Last edited by 1orion2many; 14th May 2008 at 11:43 PM.

muppets rock!!