Thread: Images of HFTD "Rampage Among The Ruins" Ravage & Unknown Dune Runner Repaint

Default Images of HFTD "Rampage Among The Ruins" Ravage & Unknown Dune Runner Repaint

My apologies is this isn't quite newsworthy, as it's my first post in the news section, but I just found these over at Seibertron.com and thought they were interesting:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-ravage/19502/
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...evealed/19511/

I quite like these two decos, and of two molds I am quite fond of personally. More unhappiness for my wallet...

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

It looks as newsworthy as many other posts. Unless they are old colours...

ANOTHER Ravage?!?!?!?!? Man are they milking that mould for all its worth... The Dunerunner repaint looks ok.

That ravage looks nice, I wont be buying it, but it is pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    ANOTHER Ravage?!?!?!?!? Man are they milking that mould for all its worth...
    ..execpt it's one of the crappiest moulds in the line, and all three versions released locally have been pegwarmers. Someone at Hasbro must love it, though.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

As long as all these Ravage repaints keep paying for new moulds like Tomahawk and Terradive they can paint him in My Little Pony colours for all I care.

Hey, I like that idea! I'd buy a hot pink movie ravage. :P

I actually like the ravage mold so I might get this, I just don't want the rest of the 3 pack. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    As long as all these Ravage repaints keep paying for new moulds like Tomahawk and Terradive they can paint him in My Little Pony colours for all I care.
    Well said! I think some forget that repaints are likely funding new molds as well as making Hasbro rich, but if they aren't rich, no new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I actually like the ravage mold so I might get this, I just don't want the rest of the 3 pack. :/
    I like it also, and am also not really interested in the other 2, so if anyone else feels like this, I imagine the future holds a few loose BB's and Rampages from this pack in the sales thread =oP

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    ..execpt it's one of the crappiest moulds in the line, and all three versions released locally have been pegwarmers. Someone at Hasbro must love it, though.
    I'd go so far as to say the crappest mould in the line, other than being Ravage it really has no redeeming features I can think of. Still gotta have something to pad out the line I guess.