Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Bumblebee Movie (2018) - release dates and details

Looks like the Japanese release date has been revealed, to be March 22nd next year... with tickets going on sale form November 23rd, with 7-11 once again having a special Movie + toy deal, with a "rusty" edition of the Studio Series VW Bumblebee, noted as SS-EX.
    There will also be exclusive Bumblebee kewpie keychains with pre-ordered tickets.

Meanwhile, over in Russia, it is being claimed that the Movie will have an early release there, being brought forward to December 13th (seven days before the first countries).

Not to be outdone by Russia, some Theatres in America have brought forward their early screenings to December 8th.

And for those who can't wait until December 20th to find out what happens in the Bumblebee Movie, it looks like the Junior Novel adaptation of the Movie is already released (found at a book store in America, and on Amazon).

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Shorter run time is a good thing imo. The Bayformers movies felt so bloated in and got worse in each subsequent film.
    Agreed, better for younger people too (ie my five year old daughter )
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I think we'll get some early screenings too, moonlight cinemas (outdoor) in Perth is selling tickets for a session on the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like the Japanese release date has been revealed, to be March 22nd next year... with tickets going on sale form November 23rd, with 7-11 once again having a special Movie + toy deal, with a "rusty" edition of the Studio Series VW Bumblebee, noted as SS-EX.
    There will also be exclusive Bumblebee kewpie keychains with pre-ordered tickets.

Looks like the exclusive Bumblebee could just be the minor redeco toy that comes in the Studio Series 2-pack (which is now out at Kmart here).

The moonlight cinema in Melbourne is having advanced screening as well on the 15th.

Advance screenings have now started, in Germany (on the 4th) and England (on the 5th)... beating out the American sessions that are on the 8th.
    A pity that we didn't have something in Australia as well, as those first screenings in other countries were being labelled as "fan screenings".

Meanwhile, China now has it's release date revealed - January 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    The moonlight cinema in Melbourne is having advanced screening as well on the 15th.

Thanks... I went and looked it up, and posted it as news.

Even New Zealand is having advance screenings before Australia, at Event Cinemas.
    December 12th with have one screening, while another screening on December 16th the cinema will have a Bumblebee there (probably a person in costume... or a statue).

was just looking on Hoyts.com.au and they have Bumblebee advanced screenings from Friday 14th Dec to Sun 16th Dec
    5 BATS!! That is the number of the day!!!

Check my deviantart http://wiigii.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by WIIGII View Post
    was just looking on Hoyts.com.au and they have Bumblebee advanced screenings from Friday 14th Dec to Sun 16th Dec

They must have only just listed it, as I looked on their site the other day when I posted up about Event cinemas having advance screenings here.