Page 388 of 467 FirstFirst ... 368378383384385386387388389390391392393398408 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Never got around d to Knight - haven’t finished Origin yet, must get back into that.

Been playing Prey again to test the new machine, apart from the story, it’s like playing System Shock 2 with modern tech
    Knight has the most gruesome start to a game. Its the best game of the trilogoy so far.

Hmm might have to check it out.

EB emailed me today with the Beta access code for Battlefront II, and I got my Quake Champions code for buying the Ryzen 7. Might have to try some deathmatch soon

Been playing Cuphead. If you like old school challenging but rewarding gameplay then right game for it. The 30s cartoon graphics alone makes it enjoyable despite multiple deaths.

It is basically a boss battle fest for the most part. That's where the animation really flourishes. There are also some Contra style run and gun levels and sidescrolling shootemup levels.

It has coop multiplayer but sadly, since I live in good'ol boring Sydney, I know nobody who plays videogames like that.
    Last edited by kup; 5th October 2017 at 10:41 AM.

I’ve been looking at that one actually, and with my steamlink it’s been tempting me

Went and played Wolfenstein 2 again tonight, tried it on Death Incarnate. Bloody difficult. Plus I don't like xbox controllers. When I get my game for PS4 will be better. Such a fine game and learning about the behind the scenes stuff from their artistic director was cool. Nice chap

Streamed a little of Shadow of War last night. The story once again is completely throw away but the gameplay feels great like the original game.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Went and played Wolfenstein 2 again tonight, tried it on Death Incarnate. Bloody difficult. Plus I don't like xbox controllers. When I get my game for PS4 will be better. Such a fine game and learning about the behind the scenes stuff from their artistic director was cool. Nice chap
    Apparently the 'alt right' was offended that the game is about killing Nazis lol

Looks like gamers have had it with in game loot boxes with some people going as far as asking politicians to intervene because they see it as gambling. Politicians getting involved in games is the last thing we need, anyone remember having to import games because the Australian government kept banning or censoring them?

I didn't totally believe my mate when he told me people were upset about a game killing Nazis, but wow was I wrong

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/10/be...fenstein-game/

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Apparently the 'alt right' was offended that the game is about killing Nazis lol
    Yea I just read that. Wolfenstein has been the same since the beginning, it's the world around us that has changed