Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RiD Vehicon - will he really be that hard to find locally?

Default RiD Vehicon - will he really be that hard to find locally?

So I had a quick look at the 2012 Transformers checklist for Australia and it says that the RiD Vehicon as been available overseas for a couple of months now. Yet when I look on eBay, those thieves still have an unbelievable mark up price on them, with the minimum being $35 + $15 - $20 shipping "IF" you are lucky and ranging up to obscene amounts of $75. I was hoping for an army of AT LEAST three for my collection. So my question is:

Do you guys and gals think us here in Australia are really going to have as much trouble as Asia and America are having, trying to find these guys at retail/locally if/when they're released here? Or should I start biting the bullet and paying the $35 + shipping for a somewhat mass produced deluxe figure?

You won't have trouble getting one. You might have trouble (or have to wait) in getting multiples.

yeah dude i wouldn't stress too much, you'll be able to get 1 or 2 fairly easily
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I'm assuming for the moment that we'll hopefully see at least the next wave in time for the mid year sales.

I wouldn't stress, if they aren't out by then they'll be out within a few months, and they'll be around for several more.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'm thinking I'll get Three more. Four seems to be the limit of my troop building with the exception of the Cobra Vipers from GIJoe, rise of cobra...but they WERE only five bucks at the time.

The scarcity and crazy ebay prices for Vehicons are because there's only one of 'em per case in the current wave. Later waves have more Vehicons in them so I'd wait.

Will it be available in the future? Do you think it will be sold out and will not come back? That's a question.

Indeed, one should be able to find at least one - Those living in the Illawarra & South Coast regions however...
    (I'll try and provide some photographic reasoning to the above later today )

One or two should indeed be available hopefully easily... but for us who plan on army building and I mean ARMY build this would prolly be a bit of a search....much like the little versions
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    (I'll try and provide some photographic reasoning to the above later today )
    Intrigued...