Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
There was an embargo on people sharing details. Saw some additional info coming up on Twitter today now that the embargo was lifted
Considering what we now know was involved in this significant, all-day even for just a couple dozen fans, I think it would have been good for someone to have mentioned the embargo by now, instead of just a couple of photos and a paragraph on the two major fansites, without any indication that more info and images were to come.

I am just really puzzled as to what the point of the event really was, considering how much it must have cost Paramount to host, involving four different venues, and getting the people there from across America and the world. Was it a promotional event for the major fansite admins to then feature as news, or was it a competition prize for a select few people... or both? Either way, there hasn't been anything from official channels, and there would have been more time and money put into this one day of activities than most BotCons... all for what looked like 20-30 people. That's just extraordinary, for that much money to be spent on so few people, with very little in return for Paramount.

Considering there is no BotCon this year, this would have been a good substitute for 2017... and it would have generated lots of stories to tell others for years to come.
I'm just glad I'm not the only one who would have seriously considered paying money to fly over there to attend the event (if given the option).... but I think members here are probably already used to all the excessive spending I do to travel around the world to attend Transformers events and conventions.

Ah well, there's always next year with the Bumblebee movie... and we all really love Bumblebee...