Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My MP Bumblebee never arrived :-(

Had a refund coming through to me, but PayPal banged it onto the credit card used to purchase it (since cancelled) instead of my current card that replaced it (bank cancelled my card because of a data breach apparently...).

Tony's been really great getting info back to me on the refund transaction number, etc and I'm now all sorted.

My Fans Toys Sever arrived today

Nicely packed and was sent promptly - received a shipping notice only 3 days after ordering.

Thanks Chimungmung.

I've always had very good experiences with Chimungmung. Tony is very helpful and is also willing to put orders aside in a POL type fashion to save on shipping if you request it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    My MP Bumblebee never arrived :-(
    Try contacting Tony, I'm sure he'd be happy to help rectify the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    I've always had very good experiences with Chimungmung. Tony is very helpful and is also willing to put orders aside in a POL type fashion to save on shipping if you request it.
    I agree. Tony is always happy to go the extra mile for you. He has even managed to source bots for me that he didn't have advertised on his site! If he doesn't have something listed and you are buying from him I'd suggest sending him an email and asking if he can get it. Great bloke!

I've had my first hiccup in the several years of dealing with Chimungmung.
    I'd ordered the FOC Ultra Magnus upgrade but after a month I hadn't heard anything.
    I sent an email and he replied saying he was waiting for it to be released - which was strange, because it came out last year.
    Turn out he was waiting for the MP Ulra Magnus upgrade. My order has now apparently been posted (this was last week)... hopefully it will all go smoothly.

Received Maketoys Visualizers today from Chimungmung. They were packed well but the toy box was a little dinged, my guess is it was probably shipped to him in that state. Overall another good experience, i ordered last Friday and it was shipped within 12 hours and here in less than a week. Would have been quicker if not for Auspost too, who sat on it for 3 days in Perth

By comparison, i asked TFI 12 DAYS ago when he would be getting them and still haven't heard back; I hope he's not expecting me to buy them from him now

Received my TF Platinum Edition Seeker Jets pack today. Very happy with my shopping experience with Chimungmung (Tony).

I ordered on 25/08, item shipped same day, received today 28/08 ... faster than some interstate packages :P

Item was in great condition, everything was nicely packaged, the box corners were pristine, thanks to come plastic corner covers (never had a dealer do this before). The usual layer of bubble wrap and then nicely taped box. I'll definitely be shopping more here.

The local retailers need to step up their game in my books.

Made my first order with Tony. My Takara Masterpiece Prowl arrived safe and sound. Item was well packaged with an over size box to protect damage to the corners and plenty of bubblewrap. The transaction itself was smooth with good communication. Will definitely be keeping Tony in my list of preferred retailers.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got my latest order from Tony, which included MakeToys Vulcan. However Vulcan has come without his instruction booklet

I've emailed Tony through his 'Contact Us' form and also Facebook messaged him. Been two days and haven't heard anything from him (though I see he has posted new things on his Facebook).

Any advice on how to proceed? I don't know of any other way to contact him and don't really want to go the whole PayPal dispute way as he's always been good in the past (though I haven't ordered from him for a few years).