Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Lets say I spend $10K a year on the type of toys that TFI sells (and yes there will be people who do) that's $100 off, not so bad if you ask me, when e-bay and Chimungmung offer me zero dollars for what I spend there (although e-bay does have QANTAS points on BIN items) I haven't used Premium Collectables yet and don't know what their points are worth, but come on, hasn't TFIguy been beaten up enough in this thread?

Edit: I've just seen that the post before mine explains PC's point system
    People that can spend 10K a year on TFs aren't gonna care if they save $100. For most people, like myself, who spend CONSIDERABLY less than that each year, it's hardly an incentive to shop there.

I look at it in terms of a free figure. To earn enough points to get a free $30 deluxe figure, at my current rate of spend, would take me 3-4 years. Maybe a bit less if I have a big burst. Previous years it would have taken less than a year but my priorities and expendable income have changed. And I doubt the points last that long.

So I see it like request flyer points, great if you're a bazillionaire, but not even worth consideration for me. And given Evan has been going on about these points on Facebook, it is a bit of a letdown. I personally think he shouldn't bother and just concentrate on offering the best possible price.

But hey, different folks...
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Heya TFI, Do you have any updates for UT Siegfried and Hagen? Seems the overseas stores have their stock of bot in now...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

This goes for any of the Dealer/Businesses that post here...
    Businesses don't have to be offering loyalty programs or special deals, so getting even a small amount back is better than nothing. Any discount comes from overall profit, and the more they discount, the higher the prices will be to pay for it.... so shop around if you don't like the deals on offer.

Comparatively, the TRU VIP program is the same, with $1000 spend for points that only get you $10 off... so if you have a problem with a business that doesn't affect others (to warn them about), contact the business about it instead of ranting about it here.
    If you have positive feedback about a transaction or a failed transaction, to give potential customers an idea of what to expect FROM EXPERIENCE then post about it here, but we don't need speculation or commentary in a mob style.

Hi TFI,

Will you by any chance be getting anymore Quantrons?
    Or have they been and gone?

Cheers

Not happy with my experience so far. poor communication and feel like i've been lied too(was told it would ship next day or two and that was weeks ago). Bought items months ago and haven't received anything with virtually no updates....i want to support a Aussie business but im going back to RK.

Received my FT-TESLA the other day- as promised tracking number and well packed.

Happy days

Yeah, I don't think Ill be shopping with these guys once my current orders are done. Looks like for some items they order stock to fulfill pending orders rather than having stock on hand, meaning that even though their shop has something "in stock" that's code for "we can get stock in". A form of drop shipping.
    Problem being, their stock may take a week or 2 to arrive, and they may only get stock to fill half their orders, so if you miss out, you have to wait even longer for another shipment. And what happens if their supplier runs out? You miss out.

Pretty shit service to someone who may spends hundreds of dollars on an order. The whole idea of "in stock" is that the shop has the stock on hand to send you.
    On top of that they never reply to your emails. Feels like they didn't properly research what it took to run a smooth business model.

Until I feel these guys (and other local shops) can accurately display stock levels/be prompt with answering inquiries, back to the big name online stores i go.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Ill be shopping with these guys once my current orders are done.
    Yeah, Looks like I am in the same boat. Pre-ordered a few things assuming that it is something they will be getting in stock or at least a guaranteed number of. My bad. Now that one of the pre-order dates has passed the item now indicates "Special Order". This would also back up what you are saying.

Sorry to hear about the emails to, As was going to email them tomorrow to chase a product the I pre-order that was supposedly available 1 month to the day. At this stage I am hoping they can at least fill me in on what I can expect from them.

I have ordered a fair few Tranformers related products locally recently as that would be my preference that I would like to give my business to. I also wouldn't be surprised if they are just a hobbiest that has decided to make a go of it. In that case I hope they succeed and get to where I am sure we would all like them to be. Just annoying when the one thing I order from Taiwan shows up first.

I made an order a couple of weeks ago with payment. Not sure what's happening as I haven't heard anything since. The item was apparently in stock so I assume they are busy but some feedback would be great. I have already sent them a message through their website but no reply as of yet.

I made a payment on a pre-order as per their policy now on August 7th 2 1/2 weeks later it still hasn't shown on my account. Which makes me very hesitant to give them anymore of my money on other pre-orders.

Just might be sadly taking business back overseas once these are all done