Thread: Target Toy Sale July 24 - Aug 3

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    how much are the deluxes?

i waited for this sale..............
    animated deluxes and movie voyagers are at $20
    animated voyagers $35, movie deluxes $25

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    was just back at my target again, this time round doing some refunds....
    walked down the TF aisle and there was this guy (hope its NOT one of our forum guys). he was practically opening up the MP04 boxes and inspecting the QC of prime....

there was a total of 3 boxes left and he had already opened 2.
    i had taken/moved the sealed one aside and left it further down the aisle.
    in the end, he left those 2 opened boxes there and took the sealed one for himself

how unethical is that!
    I would've had a word with that little turd. He makes collectors in general look bad.

On the issue of Animated Voyagers at Target, they're scanning in the price at $35 b/c I suspect the Target staff screwed up and mistaked it for the two-pack which is on sale at the same price. It's still not that great, you'll do better at K-Mart's 25% off sale.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

The Target near me had 3 on the shelf. Two were open!!! How can thesepeople call themselves collectors? That person would have hated it if we were to open and check his MISB collection.

I picked up my layby'd SEALED copy and almost didn't honour the price difference of $20. The manager and cashier said unlikely. It was fine and all as I respect whatever rules they get given but the manager gave me attitude about it. Threatening me that if I refund it they cannot resell it to me. I said, well there's 3 on the shelf. Have your $2.50 layby charge and I'll just go back in and pick up one of the 3 available. She walked off. I went to the refund desk as the layby lady told me and absolutely no problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TF76 View Post
    JuzMel a similar thing happened at the Kmart sale to me and my girlfriend... The planned PS2 turned into a Wii, I can't wait to get it.

I got most of the stuff I wanted at the Kmart sale so Target wasn't all that exciting for me for Transformers, however we did get some DS and Wii games today.
    Haha, yeah somehow the Wii has a "pulling" effect on some of us! It still chalked up to $518.95 in total because of the extra controller, nunchak and carnival game. But the good thing about the layby that morning was because it was a busy sale morning, I didn't have to pay any deposit, the guy just took my details and stuck it into my pack of items and asked me to go back and make a deposit on it in 2 weeks time. Which means there's still time to check if there's a better deal elsewhere, but my boyfriend and I did check the EB Games and JB Hifi website and still the Target deal seems the best, so we'll prob stick with it.

As for MP-04s, I only saw ONE on the shelves when I was at the Forest Hill branch. And you know what? Just as I was leaving, I saw an old couple (prob around 70-80s) picking it up and walking away! I hope it's for their grandson or something.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

i seriously dont get those kind of people, i saw two teenagers checking out the tf aisle and one of chucking the whole box to his friend to check out. seriously pissed me off.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

haha i saw 2 badly smashed Movie Voyagers on the shelves last night...
    anyone know if we can get further discount off them??
    my fiance was saying that as long as item is okay...no discount will be given

A BIG THANK YOU to Valkyrie 76, he has stumbled across 2 MP-04's while wandering around the Target near him, one for him and the other for captain happy here.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    A BIG THANK YOU to Valkyrie 76, he has stumbled across 2 MP-04's while wandering around the Target near him, one for him and the other for captain happy here.
    Congrat!

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    animated deluxes and movie voyagers are at $20
    animated voyagers $35, movie deluxes $25

glad i didnt wait to get grindcore then *rolls eyes*