Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bandai machine men collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    *SNIP*
    I used to have a Gold Baron Von Joy that I won from issue #2, but he's long since disappeared into the aether.
    i had that guy too.....

many many many many years ago.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Very Nice collection TJ!! I always liked Puzzler even though I dont have him, just components.Do you happen to have any of the monsters?. Well my gobot display is limited now to the Guradian "doggie" base and the big Deluxe Leader 1 and Cy-Kill. the littluns versions are inside the doggie base as I have no space hehehe.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

They were available in all Australian toy/department stores, 5FDP. You can find three of them here (thanks to Jhiaxus, me, Robzy and Tom from Counter-X): http://counter-x.net/gobots/comic/ma...men/index.html
    Yep, they're the ones. Is there anything you don't know SS? I'm starting to think you and Goki are one and the same person (of course I don't really think that since I've seen you both at the fair at the same time)
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Great collection! Some excellent figures there!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Puzzler has always intrigued me as he looks to be a really well designed combiner - For a Bandai/Gobots set.

I dig the Rocklords though, their concept is absolutely ludicrous but the figures I loved as a kid and have often thought of trying to reacquire some - TFs tend to push that whim out of the way though.
    puzzler is great,in that the combining them requires no extra parts(like bw combiners etc..)
    i agree on the rocklords,quite odd alt modes!! imagine if this was what the beast wars characters where scanned & assigned with!?! ...nuggit(gold rock lord could be transmetal!?)

They were available in all Australian toy/department stores, 5FDP. You can find three of them here (thanks to Jhiaxus, me, Robzy and Tom from Counter-X): http://counter-x.net/gobots/comic/ma...men/index.html

If anyone still has the first issue (black on yellow paper with a competition for a silver Porche Man [Crasher]) it would be great to have them all archived.

Holy crap - TJparkside - you have one of the silver Crashers! I used to have a Gold Baron Von Joy that I won from issue #2, but he's long since disappeared into the aether.
    i don't have any of those comics,but remember them now thanks to that link!
    i have never seen a gold baron von joy,that would be nice!!
    how limited where these figures?
    Last edited by tjparkside; 17th April 2011 at 03:25 AM.

Great Collection! Brings back memories of when I was a kid. Recognise a couple I use to own. Still have a couple..I think. An orange bulldozer and a sea plane; both broken.
    Still have nugget and the red rocklord.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Very Nice collection TJ!! I always liked Puzzler even though I dont have him, just components.Do you happen to have any of the monsters?. Well my gobot display is limited now to the Guradian "doggie" base and the big Deluxe Leader 1 and Cy-Kill. the littluns versions are inside the doggie base as I have no space hehehe.
    thanks liegeprime!
    i have only one of the monsters-gore jaw..the others are fright face/heart attack/weird wing/fangs/south claw.6 monsters make monsterous.
    i only have puzzler out for display,the rest are bagged & in a container,due to (same) space issues... that would be a nice display though;leader 1/cy-kill/guardian base!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Interesting... you wouldn't happen to have the free comics that were available through Myer (I think it was that store)? I did have them all but they were lost many moves ago
    i have posted a pic of the front and back cover of the comic i have! this one may have been free at myer?...can't remember? i can scan & make a pdf if needed!

Default machine men silver crasher