Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Black Series (6") Wave 2

Adelaide Comics has wave 3 in, I picked up Bespin Luke and a Stormtrooper there a couple of weeks ago. I went back there yesterday and they still had a few Lukes, Hans and Obi-Wans. There are still plenty of Greedos and Leias at Rundle Mall Toyworld too.

Megatran Guest

Target has these for $18. Not sure which wave it is though. Best price I've seen around. BigW has then on clearance for $20.

Found Luke Bespin, Biker scout with Speederbike and Jabba the Hutt at TRU. $35 for Luke. Jabba and the speeder were on sale for $69 I think it was.

Always normally get these from Target.....because of their long running listing error. $18 the same price as the normal 3inch SW Figures. So SHHHH Dont tell.

Saw one of these (Storm Trooper) at Target yesterday for $18 and was really tempted. They look great
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Megatran Guest

BigW has the new 2-pack 3.75 inch Star wars figurines for $8. I suspect its an error cos its scanning as a Saga Legends 2-pack, which is on clearance.

Yeah and I thought it was a good cheap way to get some Rebels stuff. $8 for two its like 1984 prices......It makes sense since they have all the articulation of a vintage SW figure. Shoulders, Hips and head.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Yeah and I thought it was a good cheap way to get some Rebels stuff. $8 for two its like 1984 prices......It makes sense since they have all the articulation of a vintage SW figure. Shoulders, Hips and head.

The Rebels Stormtrooper helmet sculpt looks alright Haven't seen a single Black Series Stormtrooper in-store. At Target have seen a single Slave Leia once and not another Black Series there since.

i was going to buy Greedo from Target St.Mary's one day until he scanned up at $35. Wonder if they've caught on

I haven't bought it, but the speederbike looks awesome!!