Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Star Saber - Brainmaster gimmick & more!

I love the diaclone comparison. Looking forward to this one

Does anyone have a size comparison of the MP-10 Spike figure with a Diaclone pilot?

Also, do we know whether the MP-21 Spike Exosuit figure is in scale with the MP-10 Spike?
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    most like 1st quarter next year if magnus isnt delayed?
    just find it strange that we get all these prototype pictures but no pricing at all...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    just find it strange that we get all these prototype pictures but no pricing at all...
    Yup same here, so much pics and no price or pre order raises some concerns.
    May well be in the 18,000 yen mark minimum.

How are they supposed to provide pricing if they haven't finalised the product?

At least with the other MP's they can estimate the price based on similarities to previous releases (even Magnus), but Star Sabre is all new baby!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Also, do we know whether the MP-21 Spike Exosuit figure is in scale with the MP-10 Spike?
    Not even close
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastwave View Post
    How are they supposed to provide pricing if they haven't finalised the product?

At least with the other MP's they can estimate the price based on similarities to previous releases (even Magnus), but Star Sabre is all new baby!
    Oh please, this is one that is totally been over previewed without the announcement of price which is why nax posted. You either have not been following the mp line as I am quite well aware this is only piece that had not revealed any pricing with so much photos of their development already displayed to the public.

Magnus is new you are bluffing everyone if you think it was based in mp-10

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Oh please, this is one that is totally been over previewed without the announcement of price which is why nax posted. You either have not been following the mp line as I am quite well aware this is only piece that had not revealed any pricing with so much photos of their development already displayed to the public.

Magnus is new you are bluffing everyone if you think it was based in mp-10
    Legitimate question. Legitimate speculative answer.

Do you know what goes on at Takara? No.

Does the fact that Magnus is not based on MP-10 engineering-wise have anything to do with it? No.

With regard to Magnus it's more likely the overall similarity in alt mode form and size to MP-10 would affect the pricing (and obviously I don't mean bot mode).

What does Wheeljack's engineering have to do with Prowl's or Sideswipe's?
    Nothing, but the expectation of price has already been defined based on those prior releases.

Any need for agressive, wanna-be superior answer? No.

Sit down troll.

If you really can't answer please don't start something. We just asking a question. Thank you.

I am brushing off your above post and leaving it as it is. If I offended you I am sorry, but as explained all mps have the price posted up within a time frame after this much development and it is a surprised move from takara.

If i were to guess, i'd say they're still deciding how they'll release it altogether. They haven't given it the obvious MP# yet so maybe they're thinking it'll be a special release of some sort - hopefully not store exclusive mind you!

I'd really like to think there's another MP waiting to be announced too and they don't want to give SS his number until they're sure which order it'll release... So i'm going to keep thinking that! Regarding price i honestly don't care what they want to charge for it, I must have it!