Page 439 of 467 FirstFirst ... 419429434435436437438439440441442443444449459 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

^I've heard great things about both the new Monsterboy game and the one that was released last year that's a remake of one of the Master System games. It's great to have Monsterboy/Wonderboy back and they are totally on my wishlist for the next big games sale.

The more I hear about Anthem the more I think it's not even going to be worth the $20 for one month of Origin Access Premiere to try it out. Which is too bad because in theory Anthem should be perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The more I hear about Anthem the more I think it's not even going to be worth the $20 for one month of Origin Access Premiere to try it out. Which is too bad because in theory Anthem should be perfect for me.
    Did you watch people play it with the vip access recently on twitch? Game looks gorgeous graphically but not sure on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Did you watch people play it with the vip access recently on twitch? Game looks gorgeous graphically but not sure on the story.
    I've downloaded the demo to play this weekend when they open it up for all. But from what I've heard from people that have played it already it does not sound promising.

A couple of bits as it has been a few months since I posted in this thread

Anthem: Was excited, but I've heard that the demo was buggy and the gameplay a bit bland. I may pick it up a few months down the line but it's gone from something I'm keen for to something I am hesitant about.

Ace Combat 7: Comes out on PC tomorrow. Is this a 24 hour cold I can feel coming on? cough

Smash Bros Ultimate: Got this for Christmas and am addicted to online play, and am actually terrible at it It's great for a 10-30 minute whirl in the evening.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    A couple of bits as it has been a few months since I posted in this thread

Anthem: Was excited, but I've heard that the demo was buggy and the gameplay a bit bland. I may pick it up a few months down the line but it's gone from something I'm keen for to something I am hesitant about.

Ace Combat 7: Comes out on PC tomorrow. Is this a 24 hour cold I can feel coming on? cough

Smash Bros Ultimate: Got this for Christmas and am addicted to online play, and am actually terrible at it It's great for a 10-30 minute whirl in the evening.
    I知 debating AC7. The issue I have is that I知 not buying a flight controller. If I get it, it値l be played on my PS4 with the DS4 and I知 not sure if that will do the game justice.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I am keen on AC7. Use my PS VR for the missions that are built for it. After playing Wipeout VR and Xwing VR, more VR sim games the better.

AC7 is on my Steam wishlist. Given that it is a very basic PC port I'll be interested to see if like Nier Automata there are a bunch of fan mods released to make the game look better on high-end systems.

Also Trent you know you don't need to buy a flight stick for it. Just use an Xbox One controller if you want plug and play or if you're happy to do a little hackerie stuff connect your DS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I知 debating AC7. The issue I have is that I知 not buying a flight controller. If I get it, it値l be played on my PS4 with the DS4 and I知 not sure if that will do the game justice.
    This has become an academic argument because it doesn't support HOTAS controllers at launch on PC, aside from the AC7 branded hotas.

I'm holding off on buying it due to this a few other issues (can't rebind keys, no resolutions above 4K).

Anyone else use Steam's inbuilt streaming feature? It's surprising decent for something that just works with the click of a button. It only streams at 720p by default but for the ease of use I'm not complaining.

I'm at work but I'm using it to watch my partner and her brother play PUBG.