METALHAWK
    Series – Generations
    Sub-series - Titans Return
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - Redeco/retool of Titans Return Triggerhappy
    Wave - Siege of Cybertron box set
    Released here – ???
    RRP - $169
    Approximate Size - 13.5cm to the top of the head and 14cm to the top of the shoulders
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode – Jet
    Main Features/Gimmicks – Headmaster
    Main Colours – Red, blue, grey, gold
    Main Accessories – x2 guns, "Professor Go" Titan Master

I don't have G1 Metalhawk, so I've embedded a pic of the G1 box art for comparison.

Comparison with TR Triggerhappy

Comparison between TR Blowpipe & Professor Go

Worth buying? Only if you want other toys from the set. Not really worth buying the whole box set for just this one toy. Still, cheaper and easier than getting a G1 Metalhawk.

I like the figure a lot but I do have an issue with the paint job, especially in vehicle mode. Across the figure are at least six different shades of red. Red plastic, translucent red, red paint on translucent red, red paint on blue plastic, red paint on gold plastic and red paint on silver paint on blue plastic. The resultant lack of uniformity that makes the figure look a tad busy. The most noticeable difference between the guns and everything else. The blue of the shoulder is also different from the blue of the forearm, but this difference is a lot less than the differences in the reds. These paint differences are also visible in Robot mode, but with the wings folded away don’t stand out as much.

I've loved Metalhawk since I first saw Masterforce. The Pretender shell Botcon toy was garbage but this guy is really great. But you'd need to be a hardcore Metalhawk fan to justify either buying him separately or getting the set just for him, yeah.

I first saw Masterforce in the early 90s in that god-awful dub. So I honestly thought that his name was Hook. Then I thought it was Hope. I never thought it was "Hawk" until after the internet came along. The pronunciation on the dubs are THAT bad.