Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

The dress looked black and blue to me when I saw it on TV (evening), but gold and white when I see it on my computer (night time).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The dress looked black and blue to me when I saw it on TV (evening), but gold and white when I see it on my computer (night time).
    Oh god, it's not here too is it!? - That whole thing is on Twitter and everywhere! O_O

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

yep. Black and blue
    Hee hee hee

4 and a half pages of new posts over the weekend! What happened that I missed??! Oh wait...
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    you're the only other person that has seen it change colour!! .... no one believed me!! yeah it strange that way.... some time it changes when i see it at different times during the day....!!

I only see blue and black and blue and gold (at the top where the light or flash is shining off the material so it looks metallic or golden).
    I can't see any part of the lighter fabric NOT having a blue tinge to it... and the bottom half where the light or flash didn't hit, is quite deep with the blue.
    (I don't know how people are seeing white. )

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I can't see a blue and black dress.

I can't trust my eyes.

Reality is an illusion!
    "Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

What the heck... both Allspark and TFWiki are offline right now, when I need to check them for something.

I was just watching the 2009 movie Mulan on channel 34 today (oddly enough that's an Indigenous Australian channel, but is still part of SBS so I guess foreign programs are still allowed), and it is certainly more interesting (and graphic) than the 1998 Disney version.
    Not that there is much you need to stick religiously to from a short vague poem from the 6th Century, that may or may not be based on anyone who really existed.

I was looking up the movie Willow online, and was surprised that the actor Warwick Davis was only about 17 when it was filmed, but his character had children who were at least 8-10 years old.... which must have been weird for him when he was acting out those scenes to be convincing as a father of at least 10 years.

But that wasn't the most interesting thing... his bio page mentioned that he starred in something called "Return of the Ewok" a year before ROTJ came out, and while he was only 12 years old (I didn't realise he was so young when he played the role of Wicket). So I had to find out what it was.
    Iit was filmed during the filming of ROTJ, and was intended to be a behind the scenes, promo piece that went for about 24 minutes, but was never officially released outside of a few convention screenings. It mentioned that there has been some bootleg copies make its way online, so I looked on youtube, and it is well worth watching (just be mindful that the bootleg copy I linked to below is the one noted as being made from a cutting of several minutes that was released officially, with crappy vision from someone video taping a convention screening of it).

Part 1 - Part 2.

Each part is about 10 minutes, so is missing a little at the end. It is worth noting that it was still the early stages of the movie, so it was still being called Revenge of the Jedi.

Damn... that Carrie Fisher... Damn.