Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FanOfTransformers has had his account suspended from Youtube :(

I am not a big fan either but I always try and experience all official TF cartoons/general fiction. It gives you something to talk about during fan meets and the like.

There is also the odd chance that something that starts out crummy may have some worthwhile moments. For example, I hated Armada overall but very much enjoyed the last Unicron battles part.

Animated seems to be the most childish TF cartoon since Japanese Beast Wars but it does have a couple of good things going for it and its not too late for a turn around. All they have to do is keep the stupidity/childishness down and produce more episodes which concetrate on interesting character development (eg Prowl) and less 'gag characters' such as Bulkhead and Bumblebee. Having less of Sari and the TFs in childish circumstances/behaviour would also help.

Some people like to defend these concepts with 'its a kid's show' argument but remember that some Sunbow executives had the same view to G1 Season 3 and the result was Wheelie and Daniel as well as a severely dumbed down Grimlock. I don't recall many kids liking these characters and new changes.

With a bit of Energon and a LOT of luck, Animated may hopefully rise to being worthwhile series in my book.
    ________
    YAMAHA FZX750 HISTORY
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:31 PM.

you would think something like transformers:animated is something you would want to keep, not just watch and discard it back to the nether.

youtube is good if you want an instant hit but if you are on the road or have no access to the internet, how would you get a hit of animated?

I make a copy from youtube, thanks to the firefox add-on, so I don't have to go back and find it when I want to check something.
    I've never taken the time to look into torrents, so youtube is just more convenient for me at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    watching it on youtube is essentially downloading it only t hat you watch it as it downloads
    Not really, you are watching it and you don't have a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    Not really, you are watching it and you don't have a copy.
    When I watch something on youtube and like it enough to keep, all that I do is go to my Temporary Internet files folder and copy the movie file to a safe place.

While you watch it, it downloads there. Its not like TV, it needs to download in order for you to watch it only that Youtube stores it in a temporary folder.

When on you tube or similar you see something saying 'buffering' it actually means 'downloading to temporary folder for view' and begins when it has downloaded enough for you to watch without interruptions (at least that's the intention).

You cant view anything on an Internet browser without downloading it first in one form or another.
    ________
    Ferrari 312t
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:31 PM.

i heard that President Clinton will be watching with his wife Hilary

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Until he gets his account suspended/expelled for good, FanofTransformers is back on Youtube under the new name of - wait for it - http://www.youtube.com/user/FanTransformers

He could atleast make an effort to hide his videos underneath new names so that Hasbro/Cartoon Network can't find them again

Watching on youtube is VERY poor quality, and IMHO a waste of people's time and spoils the enjoyment of the cartoon. Get yourself a BitTorrent client, or direct connect, and download in higher quality. Ask your friends, one of them has to know something about computing, or do a google search for sites like torrentspy