Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TF6 Bumblebee stand-alone film (2018) production news

Hailee Steinfeld (Charlie in the Bumblebee Movie) has released a song (called Back To Life) that will be in the Movie Soundtrack... and maybe in the Movie too.

Also, some scans from a magazine article of the Bumblebee Movie, with some images and lots of details about the movie and the director.

A six second transformation clip of VW Bumblebee has been found online, and I'm not sure where it is originally from, or if it was meant to be made public... but there are some links here to the clip while it is still up.

The voice actor for Bumblebee has been announced - Dylan O'brien. (even though he doesn't have a voice on Earth, it was always possible that the pre-earth cybertron scenes would have him talking).

Early reviews are in and they look great.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/bumblebee/

Makes me want to pay full price to go watch it this week at the preview screenings.

Quote Originally Posted by dsphatlite View Post
    Early reviews are in and they look great.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/bumblebee/

Makes me want to pay full price to go watch it this week at the preview screenings.
    Just read the critic reviews on there - its all sounding good eh!

I saw the advanced screening last night and I have to say that Travis Knight nailed this one. The first 15 minutes will blow you away and the rest of the film will have you deeply invested in the characters. This is easily and by far the best film in the franchise since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    I saw the advanced screening last night and I have to say that Travis Knight nailed this one. The first 15 minutes will blow you away and the rest of the film will have you deeply invested in the characters. This is easily and by far the best film in the franchise since 2007.
    I saw it last night and wholeheartedly agree. The movie is on a smaller scale but it gives the characters far more time to develop. The action scenes were great because you never lost track of who was who. It was a bit more violent than I expected for a PG movie. I hope it does well enough for subsequent movies to be made with similar sensibilities.

An interview on TV, posted to youtube with the director and actors John Cena, Hailee Steinfeld, along with voice actor Angela Bassett (voice of Shatter).

An interview with ILM's Visual Effects Supervisor Jason Smith and Animation Supervisor Rick O'Connor, into the work ILM has been doing for Transformers since 2007.