Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi everyone, Fan of Transformers, I found this forum when I searched about transformers toys and reviews. What a fantastic informative website, especially in toy reviews, then I decided to register and sorry for my bad English guys.

Welcome! And I see your location is S'pore - the land of Transformers! When I was a kid, going to Metro and Yaohan looking for G1 toys was the best! Even now, the range and volume of Transformers that Singapore gets, including exclusive types and Masterpieces, is still remarkable. We in Australia have to look overseas or pay a lot to local importers for some items.

I'm heading over there soon and can't wait to hit up my usual places - Takashimaya, OG, Metro, ToysRUs, The Falcon's Hangar and maybe check out Robo Robo and OhMyPrimus. Where do you get your Transformers from?

Welcome, and yes, like Skyfire wrote, land of Transformers indeed! Lol Living in Singapore as a kid, was being spoilt for choice and being able to buy a TF in Japanese box or Hasbro box at Tang's department store.

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your time on the boards. Don't be afraid to ask any questions no matter how silly you think they may be. I have learned a lot from others just by asking and everyone is happy to help.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Welcome! And I see your location is S'pore - the land of Transformers! When I was a kid, going to Metro and Yaohan looking for G1 toys was the best! Even now, the range and volume of Transformers that Singapore gets, including exclusive types and Masterpieces, is still remarkable. We in Australia have to look overseas or pay a lot to local importers for some items.

I'm heading over there soon and can't wait to hit up my usual places - Takashimaya, OG, Metro, ToysRUs, The Falcon's Hangar and maybe check out Robo Robo and OhMyPrimus. Where do you get your Transformers from?
    I didn't expect this, you know well about transformers toy shops in Singapore. I bought most of my toys from OhMyPrimus I highly recommend it. The owner is friendly and reliable, wish you will have a great experience there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your time on the boards. Don't be afraid to ask any questions no matter how silly you think they may be. I have learned a lot from others just by asking and everyone is happy to help.
    Good point you mention it, "Better to ask the way than go astray"