Page 107 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8797102103104105106107108109110111112117127 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    while it was visually and conceptually awesome, I thought The Expanse's story was fairly below par.
    I have three more episodes left of that. While I like the realism (bit weird using realism to describe fiction, maybe 'practicality' is a better word) it does feel quite dry, a bit like Battlestar Galactica. Tom Jane's horrendous combover doesn't help.

Might move on to Killjoys after this. Anyone know if this should not be watched?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I have three more episodes left of that. While I like the realism (bit weird using realism to describe fiction, maybe 'practicality' is a better word) it does feel quite dry, a bit like Battlestar Galactica. Tom Jane's horrendous combover doesn't help.
    Tom's character is the most interesting person in the show (Well, after Shed).

It's getting a second season so hopefully there is actually some story development because it has heaps of potential.

I'll have to give the books a go.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Might move on to Killjoys after this. Anyone know if this should not be watched?
    Killjoys (and Dark Matter) is great! You can tell though that it doesn't have the biggest of budgets.

Currently watching The Exorcist series. Interesting so far.

Megatran Guest

For those who don't have plans tonight, Victoria's Secret 2016 is showing on Channel 9 @ 8:30-ish.

Sucks that there's only one episode left of the current season of Ash vs Evil Dead Every other show in comparison is just... dull.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Sucks that there's only one episode left of the current season of Ash vs Evil Dead Every other show in comparison is just... dull.
    I watched the first episode and whilst I can say I don't mind it, it just didn't capture me. For that reason it is well down the list of shows for me to watch.

Loving Westworld at the moment and a little comedy gem I came across randomly, The Grinder. If you like comedies about law firms that are just outright stupid, then give The Grinder a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Loving Westworld at the moment
    The finale, wow.... just wow... best show on tv that I have seen in a long time. If you haven't started watching this show yet then drop everything and do it now!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    And watched last night lol. Now a long wait for season 3

Currently watching Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 2, very good
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Currently watching Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 2, very good
    Yeah I'm 5 episodes in. Oh man I want a SOC Legendary Defender!!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain