Thread: KRE-O Microchangers - Wave 4 Codes

Default KRE-O Microchangers - Wave 4 Codes

Here is the list of Microchangers Wave 4 figures and their corresponding codes

•33 - Alpha Trion
    •34 - Barrage
    •35 - Brawn
    •36 - Cyclonus
    •37 - Demolishor
    •38 - Iceberg
    •39 - Kup
    •40 - Rhinox
    •41 - Rodimus
    •42 - Sandstorm
    •43 - Slipstrike (Slipstream)
    •44 - Breakneck (Wildrider)

Notes:
    *Am I mistaken or don't we already have a Slipstream figure from Wave 2? If so does that mean Slipstrike is a new female seeker? Or is it like how they named Acid Storm as Acid Wing?
    *Brawn, Rodimus, Demolisher & Barrage are must have's for me! Kup, Breakneck & Sandstorm also look good.
    *Alpha Trion looks kinda like a purple version of Vector Prime
    *Who the frag is Iceberg? Was he a PCC? (This is getting bad when I have that many figures I am starting to get confused on names )

Link to story at Seibertron here: http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...n-codes/28997/

Edit: Appears we don't have a Kre-O Slipstream already. Must have been mixing her up with Arachnid
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 20th December 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Having a look at the pic of Cyclonus, makes me think about getting a set of Lost Light crew Kre-Os.

(but don't really want to start down the Kre-o path!)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    *Who the frag is Iceberg? Was he a PCC? (This is getting bad when I have that many figures I am starting to get confused on names )
    More bizarrely he's an Armada mini-con!

I find the Rhinox & Demolishor transformations really funny for some reason. Looks like they just fell over
    Anyhoo, having a second look at this lot, i'm probably going to pick up Cyclonus, Rodimus & maybe one or two more

Another good lot, surely they must be running out of ideas by now?

Some very odd choices too, none more so than Iceberg who looks remarkably like the micron legend version of his minicon.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

BBTS got them in last week, and still in stock if anyone is wanting a case (two sets in a case - to share with someone else).

Rodimus looks nice, as does Brawn. Maybe Rhinox. That about does it for me. Though the idea of collecting a lost light crew seems pretty cool, now that you talk about it.

I got a few sets of these in today (to distribute)
    Of note the packages are way thicker than series 1/2/3 and on two singles I pulled, one had a note taped on it outlining what figure it was and the other was hand written