Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

how cool would an MP cyclonus be.

Yeah, I'd dig an MP Cyclonus. He's meant to be big after all.

Anyways, my top MP wants (all of which are really unlikely) are BW TM2 Megatron, Animated Lugnut, the remaining Decepticon tapes, and Sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    how cool would an MP cyclonus be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Man you've no idea how much I'm with you guys on this, Masterpiece Cyclonus NEEDS to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Man you've no idea how much I'm with you guys on this, Masterpiece Cyclonus NEEDS to happen.
    Oh man! Cyclonus! If there was only one more mp to ever come out I'd be pretty content with him!

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post

Anyways, my top MP wants (all of which are really unlikely) are BW TM2 Megatron, Animated Lugnut, the remaining Decepticon tapes, and Sludge.
    Yer but to be honest, my top mp would be Perceptor... He's just so cool because he's so different from the others being a microscope rather than being a car, truck or plane

Quote Originally Posted by evandouglas86 View Post
    Yer but to be honest, my top mp would be Perceptor... He's just so cool because he's so different from the others being a microscope rather than being a car, truck or plane
    Perceptor also has a tank mode.
    http://tilallaremine.files.wordpress...or-g1-tank.jpg
    http://www.cliffbee.com/reviews/images/magnificus.gif
    http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/...-Perceptor.jpg

Yer, true that, I have g1 Perceptor... I can't ever remember him using this mode on the anime series.. Did he?

Default More obscure Mp Decepticons...

We need some cons other than seekers! Yes, we all know which ones should come first, but for pure nostalgia- I hope they eventually make the more obscure ones... I used to have this little blob of plastic named Flame Feather (fire cons) and man, I loved it.. I wish I had an mp version lol. Which lesser famous tf's would you like to see?
    Last edited by Tfiguy; 27th May 2014 at 07:16 PM.

If we are talking obscure cons, that we should see as masterpiece figures, in my list would be Reflector, because he appeared only briefly in generation 1. Also Slugfest and Overkill, the dino cassette minions of Soundwave would be hot right now ! All I mentioned so far are the little guys, how about Octane, as he was a pretty obscure triple changer compared to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    If we are talking obscure cons, that we should see as masterpiece figures, in my list would be Reflector, because he appeared only briefly in generation 1. Also Slugfest and Overkill, the dino cassette minions of Soundwave would be hot right now ! All I mentioned so far are the little guys, how about Octane, as he was a pretty obscure triple changer compared to the others.
    Definitely with you on Reflector, Slugfest & Overkill - I'd like to throw Cyclonus into the arena also.