Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New TF Cartoon: Prime sequel.

What happened to TF's with noses? Was there a great disaster on Cybertron where they lost them all?

I know robots don't need noses, but the same could be said for their mouths.

Really has that animated look about it, hope it just as good.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

I'm still quite happy with the direction this series is suppose to be taking. It's built for 5-10 year olds and that's a good demographic to target. This is were hasbro should be heading from a business sense and the fan base they need to foster. But then again, I'm biased. I want a show for my boys to watch and develop their connection with. I want them to get the same enjoyment in seeing the autobots kick the decepticons butts every Saturday morning

I get most of my TF kicks from collecting the toys and reading IDW stuff these days

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    What happened to TF's with noses? Was there a great disaster on Cybertron where they lost them all?

I know robots don't need noses, but the same could be said for their mouths.
    After the great uproar and collective aneurysm that the fandom had over the chins in animated () Hasbro decided to not risk something like that happening again.

Personally I liked the large chins. And besides that, it's a cartoon… Relax people
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm glad to hear that they are continuing w/ TF Prime and not taking the "lazy" path of rebooting continuity. Also interesting to see that Bumblebee is maintaining mantle as Autobot leader... wonder how long that'll last before Optimus Prime makes a miraculous return. And I'd really like to see Megatron stay out of the picture too, or if he does return, perhaps he could even join the Autobots (that way Hasbro still gets to maintain the trademark yada yada). Wouldn't hold my breath though, but one can (not so) secretly hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    What happened to TF's with noses?
    They smelled.

I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to this and hopefully the toys look amazing or at least have sophisticated iterations integrated into the Generations line.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to this and hopefully the toys look amazing or at least have sophisticated iterations integrated into the Generations line.
    Fingers crossed for a new Knockout mould. If the figures go down the Animated path, or like you say - get Generations iterations, he could be well done!

So I had a dream that a new Transformers series was announced (yes I sometimes dream of transformers related things ) only to wake up and find that a new Transformers series was announced, sadly what I saw in my dream was much more exciting than this promo pic of Bee.

But that said I like that they are continuing the Prime series with this new series, the art style of 3d models and 2d backgrounds sounds interesting but makes me think of Energon/Cybertron, which isn't really a good thing....

The decision to go more comedic is a good idea to attract kids, but I still hope that there is enough action and story to make it more than just mindless laughs.

I can't help but wonder what the story will be for this series though, since (SPOILER ALERT) at the end of Predacons Rising Megatron disbanded the decepticons leaving only Starscream, who may or may not have survived his confrontation with the preds. (END SPOILERS) so it makes me wonder who or what the potential villains will be.
    the cast members announced sound good enough to me, although I feel Darran Criss' voice is maybe not suited to a transformer, which makes me wonder if maybe he might play a human companion (bringing the series back to earth.) but if he does play a Transformer then that will be fine too, I would especially love to see some entirely new characters

all in all I look forward to seeing more from this series, and will remain hopeful
    (speaking of hopes, I hope even though they won't be main characters that we still get to see Bulkhead, Arcee, Smokescreen and especially Knockout again)

Default Awesome news

Awesome news everyone. That Bumblebee is NOT
    Representative of final design, which is polite way to say its fugly and there was massive fan outrage

See Seibertron posting by animator for more info
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Awesome news everyone. That Bumblebee is NOT
    Representative of final design, which is polite way to say its fugly and there was massive fan outrage

See Seibertron posting by animator for more info
    This makes me extremely happy