Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Probably a tie in with spidey 3. If so, only one I can think of is the Harry Osborn Goblin.

RIP Daniel from Cyndago. Myself, Mark, Matt, Ryan and all your fans will never forget you.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Probably a tie in with spidey 3. If so, only one I can think of is the Harry Osborn Goblin.
    Yep i agree he is even holding one of those bombs in his hand. Also that workspace looks soo much like a Qld Health (or atleast public servant) cubical and work attire it aint funny.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Yep i agree he is even holding one of those bombs in his hand. Also that workspace looks soo much like a Qld Health (or atleast public servant) cubical and work attire it aint funny.
    Thanks gents. I feel a little silly for needing it pointed out to me

And yes, public servant, but wrong industry and state.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    And yes, public servant, but wrong industry and state.
    Yes! I spent 8 years at those desks.

Unrelated, keep posting stuff for me to read everyone. I am into my 2nd day in hospital* and bored sh!tless so I am scouring the boards for places i can leave my 2 cents.

* Just some lower abdominal pain which is probably not appendicitis. They are still investigating it all. But enough about me ..POST STUFF!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Looks like some sort of new scam going on with the phones this week, as it called me and I had a look online to see what was going on.

I'm not sure what it leads to, but a phone number with a Tunisia area code, is calling random numbers and hanging up after two rings.

I don't know if calling back slugs you with an extra fee that they then earn (like one of those premium rate phone numbers that charge $5 per minute), or if it is a way to cold-call a scam (to send them money for something in return that they don't have).

So if you get a missed call from overseas, check first to see if it is someone you know... and if it isn't do a dialing-code search (the first block of numbers) to see where it is coming from, or do a google search of the entire phone number to see if it is a scam.

In the last ten minutes of September, my TV kept popping up messages every 3-4 minutes to say that a new channel had been found... and all three new channels (91, 92, 93) are just duplicates of existing Nine Network channels (9, 90, 99) in the same Definition level... which was an annoying tease, thinking some new content was starting this month.

Megatran Guest

Perfect weather hitting Melbourne this long weekend ... not too hot either. It's time to flame up those BBQs.

Apparently Top Ryde is really starting to show change. I think last year they shut down the IGA and for a while nothing appeared to happen. Yesterday I was there and I learnt they are gonna open a Kmart and a Coles there. All I know is that they relocated the Reject Shop and the party store.

I don't really care as much since I usually only go there to see if they have anything interesting in Toymate, and sometimes Big W.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

At McDonalds and the person behind you says "Should I get nuggets or a burger?" #firstworldproblems
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera