Thread: Star Wars Figures for sale - SDCC FO Stromtrooper, Herocross

Default Star Wars Figures for sale - SDCC FO Stromtrooper, Herocross

Hi guys,

I have a couple of figures that I'd like to find loving homes for. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Conditions of sale:
    All items are MISB.
    Shipping to AU/NZ is included in the price.

Payment via paypal only. Paypal invoice will be in HK$.
    I am listing my prices in AU dollars with the HK$ (exchange rate at time of writing this post) next to it so you will know approximately what the invoice price will list.
    I apologise that I can't accept AU$ directly - paypal hit me with an additional set of fees if I do.

Items will be shipped wrapped in bubble wrap inside a HK Post box with tracking. Included shipping costs are for AU & NZ only.

SDCC Star Wars Black Series First Order Stormtrooper AU$110 (HK$657.30) - 2 available
    (note: box has a sliding cover instead of standard black box with plastic).

Herocross Boba Fett AU$125 (HK$721.45)

Also available Herocross white stormtrooper AU$90 (HK$519.45)
    Photos available on request.

Happy to adjust prices for combined shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    SDCC Star Wars Black Series First Order Stormtrooper AU$110 (HK$657.30) - 2 available
    (note: box has a sliding cover instead of standard black box with plastic).
    Looking at mine, the SDCC version also has a slightly different paint deco (more details) as well as a nice little squarebound book with a history of trooper design (if I recall correctly).

Definitely a cool little piece.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Looking at mine, the SDCC version also has a slightly different paint deco (more details) as well as a nice little squarebound book with a history of trooper design (if I recall correctly).

Definitely a cool little piece.
    I have never opened the figures up (other than sliding the covering up to take a pic of the figure) so I'm not sure if they have a book... I'm assuming it is somewhere in the packaging?
    I brought these from Hasbro's stand at HK ani-com assuming my kids would get into Star Wars figures but alas... the power of the force is insignificant in comparison to their desire for Transformers... so I'd like to find these a home with someone who will be able to appreciate them.