Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    Checked out BigW Glenorchy and Eastlands today in the hope of scoring a bargain bin TLK voyager Scorn BUT, no cigar. Plenty of Slugs, Drifts, Squeaks and Steelbanes though.
    Seriously, if any other Taswegians find Scorn, seriously, buy me one too. I'll pay you back plus postage 😁
    Took a look in Devonport today, no Scorns sorry.

I did see a Leader Blackout, it looks pretty good so it's made my 'if I find it for cheap' list. Not at Devonport Toyworld prices though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Took a look in Devonport today, no Scorns sorry.

I did see a Leader Blackout, it looks pretty good so it's made my 'if I find it for cheap' list. Not at Devonport Toyworld prices though.
    Blackout should definitely be on your list. He's an ugly, kibbly bastard, hard to pose, and a little tricky to transform - but easily in my top 5 for this year.

Better late than never I suppose...PotP Wave 2 Legends at KMart Devonport. A few Tailgates and 1x set of the Battletrap Duocons left as of ~4pm.
    Also 2x Voyager Infernos, no Deluxes sadly so NW Taswegians are still 1 short of a full Terrorcons set or being able to complete the Dreadwing/Darkwing duo.

Also a Studio Series Berserker and Dropkick, and plenty of those Cyberverse awful-looking things.

Still a few Wave 2 Legends at KMart Devonport, but no more Battleslashes.

Siege Wave 1 Deluxes and Battle Masters at ToyWorld - usual high Toyworld prices.

Still a few Wave 2 Legends at KMart Devonport, but no more Battleslashes.

Siege Wave 1 Deluxes and Battle Masters at ToyWorld - usual high Toyworld prices.
    Yeah, but Devonport Toyworld prices can be REALLY high - what are we talking here???

I remember them selling Titans Return Voyagers for $80

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Yeah, but Devonport Toyworld prices can be REALLY high - what are we talking here???

The Guinness World Record awaits...

Deluxes $40, Battle Masters about $12 IIRC. Was a bit rushed and not really interested in the BMs.

I noticed that the Toyworld Hobart prices were significantly higher than their WA counterparts too.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Deluxes $40, Battle Masters about $12 IIRC. Was a bit rushed and not really interested in the BMs.
    That's actually not too bad - probably in line with Launceston this time. Their POTP Deluxes were $40.

Launceston Toyworld had Siege Deluxes ($35) and Battlemasters ($11), no Voyager or Micromaster yet sadly. They're still quite full of the cheaper AOE stuff that can't be given away...