Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bumblebee Movie promo posters and short trailers / tv ads

Default Bumblebee Movie promo posters and short trailers / tv ads

A new promo poster for the Bumblebee movie, just saying "Bumblebee" with the Autobot logo.... which may just be the licensing expo, or could be the teaser poster in cinema foyers (which should start showing up soon).

Another trailer on youtube, this time from Spain (with Spanish dubbing) that goes for a minute.

Probably nothing too significant that hasn't already been seen, but the Cybertron scenes are looking a little better. Still a bit "computer gamey", but a lot of detail going on to keep the eyes distracted from looking too deeply at any one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    the Cybertron scenes are looking a little better. Still a bit "computer gamey", but a lot of detail going on to keep the eyes distracted from looking too deeply at any one thing.
    Given that this film was made with half the budget of a Bayformers film, I'm really not expecting the visual effects to be on par. We've had 10 years of visually spectacular live action TF movies from Michael Bay with little substance to the story -- I'll take a good story with cheaper effects. It's the reason why the Original Star Wars Trilogy is still considered the best despite having the lowest level of special effects. Story > visuals.

Is there any proof that the lower budget for this movie is impacting on the visual effects? According to this website (https://www.artofvfx.com/bumblebee/) and IMDB the VFX is being handled by ILM and some other studios that aren’t sub-standard.

The non-Cybertron scenes look fine to me. Maybe the Cybertron scenes look cartoony because G1 cartoon and toy designs look like crap when directly translated into real life. I’m pretty sure this is one reason why we ended up with the Bayformers designs.

I imagine the lower budget is more to do with a smaller scale movie with lesser known actors and only a handful of set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I imagine the lower budget is more to do with a smaller scale movie with lesser known actors and only a handful of set pieces.
    I think you might be on to something here. True, budget may impact some of the CG, but even the biggest budget movies has shoddy CG scenes in them.

Not travelling all over the states/around the world with a film crew will save them an awful lot of money.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Another small 1-minute trailer, released by Singapore UIP.
    Still six weeks until the movie is released, but the marketing should be kicking into gear soon, with TV ads and cinema trailers (if not already).

This youtube video has a couple of small trailers and 10 second bites, with some new footage in each one.

Promo posters from the US, Russia and Germany, all with slight differences to each other.

Sorry if this has been shared before, but new clips and trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59iBrQHb7s