Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Perchance to Dream

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    You didn't try "bah weep granah weep nini bong"?
    No that would have been up to the LOTE teacher to teach'em

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    No that would have been up to the LOTE teacher to teach'em
    Ahh, got ya
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I've had several dreams about discussing my Transformers: Deicide story with John Barber in the lead up to publishing.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Had a dream last night I was sitting on the board of Hasbro, and discussing product releases for the next Transformers film, and going through all the top sellers and shelf-warmers. I distinctly remember making a suggestion of Transformers hats and t-shirts with designs by street artists

Dream 1: A few weeks ago I had a dream I had been employed as an adviser on TF5 by Michael Bay, and for some reason they were shooting a lot of it on my Dad's farm. We had stopped production for one evening so the crew could throw me a 40th birthday party, but I kept getting reminded that it was at Michael Bay's discretion that it happened and to not piss him off or the party would be brought to an abrupt end.

Dream 2: I've been having trouble with my ducks laying and my daughter breaking the eggs we do collect. In my dream last night it turned out they were not duck eggs but in fact Insecticon eggs. The Insecticons started building a giant metal nest and they wanted all the broken eggs back so the yolks could feed their new young.

You're a very troubled man with those dreams there Trev 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    You're a very troubled man with those dreams there Trev 😂😂
    Then this one will weird you out even more

I had to get from Swan Hill to Bendigo so got told they were sending a Predacon (the real ones, not the later ones) to pick me up. Soon an orange and black armored sports car showed up. As it was driving me it was asking me to guess who it was since they didn't have animal modes anymore. I guessed Tantrum but it turned out it was Divebomb who wasn't too thrilled at no longer being able to fly.

I asked if he still had the wings when combining into Preadaking and could he still fly and got told yeah. I asked could we do that as flying would be faster than driving and Divebomb said sure, we could meet up with the other Predacons in Lake Boga.

Met up with them there at a bikers garage. One thing led to another and suddenly all the Predacons are getting rebuilt by the bikers into slick new beefy car alt-modes that were mainly black with a bit of orange. Divebomb wanted to become a bird again but they mucked it up and his alt-mode was a giant orange kitten (like a proper one - not a robot one)! This freaked him out so they worked on him some more. The end result was that his robot mode was a humanoid orange kitten (think Jim Careys 'the Grinch' but orange and furry) and his alt mode was his original robot eagle one.

Then the Autobots showed up across the road and Optimus called out that the Predacons were breaking parole as they were supposed to do a quick driving job that should have taken two hours but had spent two days getting their alt-modes redone. A shoot out happened and I got hit. The Predacons agreed to do as they were told and the Autobots left. The Predacons and bikers (who were all very chummy at this point) said I couldn't be saved and suggested that instead of dying in a hospital from a stray shot, they would take me out to the woods, cause a lot of damage and leave my body there. They would then spread the word that I had been a bad-ass drug international drug runner who had gotten into a major battle and died. That way I would live on as an awesome legend. So Tantrum drove me there and they did as they said.

Wiggy dream eh!

Hahaha that's classic. I truly envy people like you who dream. I haven't had one in years

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Dream 2: I've been having trouble with my ducks laying and my daughter breaking the eggs we do collect. In my dream last night it turned out they were not duck eggs but in fact Insecticon eggs. The Insecticons started building a giant metal nest and they wanted all the broken eggs back so the yolks could feed their new young.
    This dream got me thinking about the cybugs from Wreck-It Ralph.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Hahaha that's classic. I truly envy people like you who dream. I haven't had one in years
    Really? Or are you like my wife who has dreams but doesn't remember them?

I don't think unless I've been really, really drunk and passed out that I've ever not dreamed. I just hate when they are about work instead of something fun