Page 36 of 193 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637383940414656 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

PC basically lists everything as preorders, and as you'd expect with their good prices, everything sells out pretty quickly -- exclusives usually sell out on the night that they go up, and mainline releases last for at least a week or more.

Stock is finite at the preorder stage, although every now and then they will reoffer items that have sold out -- whether due to cancellations or additional stock from the various suppliers they source from.

Best to check the listings every now and then, just in case. Also, preorder prices are cheaper than when they get the stock in-hand.

Shipping is free for orders over AU$100, anything under that is AU$6.95 per order -- although it may be more for WA, not sure.

Just had a look and the various TR figures they listed on Friday night are still active.

Yes they have a limited supply, and pretty much everything is pre-order available.

They get cheap prices by sourcing from overseas, so know exactly how much is available ahead of time, with no restock from local Hasbro.

They announce new items before the listing goes live, and people snap them up pretty quick. For example MP thrust probably lasted 15 minutes, all gone, but some cancellations are through so re-listing at 9am Tuesday. Blink and you miss it.

The listings then stay on the page so you an see eta dates for the stock, or second rounds if available (they used to do multiple runs from multiple wholesalers, but that meant multiple shipments, and there were too many complaints when first delivery went to first in line, the second round would complain about slow service and ruined the arrangements :-( )

Titans returns wave 2 went up same time as Thrust.... Deluxes are sold out but the voyagers are still available.... So is deluxe wave 1. Japanese versions went up a while ago and sold out already.

Postage.... $6.95 flat rate under $100 purchase, free over $100, or pay $35 or so to make sure your at the top of the list nomatter what

Hey guys, thanks for the info and explaining things so well.
    I started to wonder if the website was defective or something. I mean stuff that comes out in like 4 months is pre-sold? Jesus.

Great prices on there. Found a coupple of good Titans deals (like the only stuff on the whole site that was not sold/out of stock.

But now they are sold. Too bad I already bought some CW duplicates today, as I could have ordered 4 Titan Headmasters for $90! DOH!

They have astrotrain Titan in, but I'm betting he will go before pay day, he's going for $35, and I bet the toys stores will have him for $50 as that is the price most stuff is going for in that scale, which is a shit price if you ask me, over $40 for that size is just BS.

Well I'll keep PC bookmarked, and basically not bother looking on there unless I have money in the bank, otherwise it's just an exercise in watching people snap up all the great bargains.

Like staring at chocolate cake in the window when you have no $$! LOL.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the info and explaining things so well.
    I started to wonder if the website was defective or something. I mean stuff that comes out in like 4 months is pre-sold? Jesus.

Great prices on there. Found a coupple of good Titans deals (like the only stuff on the whole site that was not sold/out of stock.

But now they are sold. Too bad I already bought some CW duplicates today, as I could have ordered 4 Titan Headmasters for $90! DOH!

They have astrotrain Titan in, but I'm betting he will go before pay day, he's going for $35, and I bet the toys stores will have him for $50 as that is the price most stuff is going for in that scale, which is a shit price if you ask me, over $40 for that size is just BS.

Well I'll keep PC bookmarked, and basically not bother looking on there unless I have money in the bank, otherwise it's just an exercise in watching people snap up all the great bargains.

Like staring at chocolate cake in the window when you have no $$! LOL.
    There was a time that PC goes by based on demand and they do multiple runs.

However this was totaly gone now because some people whinge about waiting times for an item and couldn't stand it when someone in the forums post that they recieved theirs and they went on waiting over the next two months.

Basically now you will see the item up for a day- four days tops and it will be sold out and mostly never be heard again. Hoping to get one of the cancel spots is as good as you didn't get one or you won lotto. You will experiece add to cart but as you check out it says sold out.

I am not in support of PC's current adoption as you can see its basically a sold out store, so is kind of silly if I recommend my friends to a store where items are just sold out.

While I do respect their business decision, I think this will make more customers unhappy or frustrated looking at a sold out site.

There isn't a survey on PC's current one run decision, and I do recommend them to listen to their votes.

Before people are going to think I am against PC at all, please note I am a very regular and big fan of their store. It is just in my interest to voice my opinion on a store that I have strongly support .

Also I had friends asking me "how do you sign up?" while the solution was to buy an item, it probably be suggested you have a sign up page?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Yes they have a limited supply, and pretty much everything is pre-order available.

They get cheap prices by sourcing from overseas, so know exactly how much is available ahead of time, with no restock from local Hasbro.

They announce new items before the listing goes live, and people snap them up pretty quick. For example MP thrust probably lasted 15 minutes, all gone, but some cancellations are through so re-listing at 9am Tuesday. Blink and you miss it.

The listings then stay on the page so you an see eta dates for the stock, or second rounds if available (they used to do multiple runs from multiple wholesalers, but that meant multiple shipments, and there were too many complaints when first delivery went to first in line, the second round would complain about slow service and ruined the arrangements :-( )

Titans returns wave 2 went up same time as Thrust.... Deluxes are sold out but the voyagers are still available.... So is deluxe wave 1. Japanese versions went up a while ago and sold out already.

Postage.... $6.95 flat rate under $100 purchase, free over $100, or pay $35 or so to make sure your at the top of the list nomatter what
    Can't Fault any explanation here, thank you krayt

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    There was a time that PC goes by based on demand and they do multiple runs.

However this was totaly gone now because some people whinge about waiting times for an item and couldn't stand it when someone in the forums post that they recieved theirs and they went on waiting over the next two months.

Basically now you will see the item up for a day- four days tops and it will be sold out and mostly never be heard again. Hoping to get one of the cancel spots is as good as you didn't get one or you won lotto. You will experiece add to cart but as you check out it says sold out.

I am not in support of PC's current adoption as you can see its basically a sold out store, so is kind of silly if I recommend my friends to a store where items are just sold out.

While I do respect their business decision, I think this will make more customers unhappy or frustrated looking at a sold out site.

There isn't a survey on PC's current one run decision, and I do recommend them to listen to their votes.

Before people are going to think I am against PC at all, please note I am a very regular and big fan of their store. It is just in my interest to voice my opinion on a store that I have strongly support .

Also I had friends asking me "how do you sign up?" while the solution was to buy an item, it probably be suggested you have a sign up page?
    Thanks for your comments.
    That is unfortunate about the little babies crying over toys.

I order stuff from China on ebay all the time, and it usually takes 6-8 weeks to arrive (with free or cheap slow postage) and it doesn't bother me at all.
    Sucks that PC has to adapt to their bullshit.

A shame, as I'm one of those people that is loyal and likes to use a store (online or retail) for years on end, and basically I won't be buying anything there, as the items I want are out of stock, and as you've said, likely there will not be any more.
    So I'll wait for the retail release in a couple months, pay more for it, waste time looking for them, and waste money on fuel going all over as most shops in WA have a shit selection of transformers, it's so random what they do and don't get.
    I much prefer online shopping.

@Batfan007

Just make it a habit of checking PC's website and facebook page daily (or more if you can find the time).

When interesting items like exclusives are on offer, it's always at 8.30pm QLD time.

As long as you keep the checking up, you'll nab what you need!

Good luck!

got my MP Load Pedal yesterday thank you so much PC

i can't remember if i posted already as well got my MP Ramjet a couple of weeks ago and thankfully no issues with the figure.

I placed an order with Premium Collectables on 9 Dec 15 pre-ordering MP Ratchet and the rerelease of MP Wheeljack. Ratchet was due for release in April and Wheeljack in May. As they were ordered together (to get the free shipping for both) I was expecting Ratchet to be delayed until Wheeljack was released and they would be packaged together.

In early June I received Wheeljack. I thought this was an acceptable timeframe as it was released in late May however, I did not, and am still yet to receive Ratchet.

I have sent two emails querying where the rest of the order is but have not received a reply. I have also sent a pm to the facebook page, again, without reply.

I understand that holdups happen and sometimes delays occur. While annoying, sometimes these things happen and are outside of our control. What I am quite angry about and what is very poor customer service is the complete lack of communication and failure to let me know what the situation is. If there is a rational explanation for the delay, please tell me. At least it will stop me becoming annoyed and angry with the situation.

Been trying to contact then to but no reply
    Ive been trying to get a typo in my address fixed

Just to check what is premium collectables email address just in case i have got it wrong?
    The one i sent my email/s to is cservice@premiumcollectables.com.au