Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Starscream Ghost

Default Masterpiece Starscream Ghost

Just called Hurstville TRU in search of a masterpiece starscream ghost, and have been told there are 8 left in Liverpool at $60.....

With that in mind, If anyone regularly swings by liverpool TRU, does someone want to grab me one, and ill pay for shipping? Unfortunately dont have the time to trek out to Liverpool anytime soon.

Please

Quote Originally Posted by chopstick9558 View Post
    Just called Hurstville TRU in search of a masterpiece starscream ghost, and have been told there are 8 left in Liverpool at $60.....

With that in mind, If anyone regularly swings by liverpool TRU, does someone want to grab me one, and ill pay for shipping? Unfortunately dont have the time to trek out to Liverpool anytime soon.

Please
    $60!!! i paid $140!!!!!!!!! sad panda
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

i know, silly price drops! i was actually going to order it online for $99 from tfsource, but decided that $60 was too good of a deal for an MP

This toy's been shelfwarming at TRU for _years_. No surprise that it's dropped to such a low price!

If it makes you feel any better, KalEl, I've had a few missed discount opportunities myself:
    + Reissue God Ginrai for 7980JPY ($98.50) - shelfwarmed at Sydney import specialty stores who flogged them off for $20 each!
    + Leader Class Animated toys - full $99 RRP each, they shelfwarmed and TRU later flogged them off for $60 each (didn't they drop to $25 at one stage??)
    + ROTF Combiner Class for $98 (although its original RRP was much higher), later discounted to $60

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This toy's been shelfwarming at TRU for _years_. No surprise that it's dropped to such a low price!

If it makes you feel any better, KalEl, I've had a few missed discount opportunities myself:
    + Reissue God Ginrai for 7980JPY ($98.50) - shelfwarmed at Sydney import specialty stores who flogged them off for $20 each!
    + Leader Class Animated toys - full $99 RRP each, they shelfwarmed and TRU later flogged them off for $60 each (didn't they drop to $25 at one stage??)
    + ROTF Combiner Class for $98 (although its original RRP was much higher), later discounted to $60
    I know how you feel I had a few of those myself... Sad panda
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Are there any more? Castle hill didn't have any.

I went to TRU Liverpool today, they still have some, they told me there are about 5 left after I got mine.
    If anyone wants one I might be able to go back tomorrow or something and get one for them, just shoot me a PM.

^^PM sent

Thumbs up

Huge Thanks to DarkHyren for the Masterpiece Starscream! :clap: two thumbs way up!

Really appreciate it. The toy is great!

Still a few left but you have to ask for them they aren't on the shelves