Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime-Export (Japan) feedback

Thanks, Tober! -
    Unpaid orders are not valid until paid in full in the next 48 hours.
    If left unpaid the system will cancel the order automatically in 48 hours from the order.
    I'm not sure about this statement about quantities/reservation. Let's say there are 100 available, I ordered but haven't paid yet. Does that mean that only 99 are left for pre-ordering for others and it's reserved for the next 48 hours for me? Or that it's not considered an order yet since I haven't paid?

Anyway, just paid Hopefully, I'll get it in January.

Have tried contacting these guys twice and still no response..been about 3 weeks+

Just trying to cancel 1 pre-order MP - Exhaust and they won't respond!

Want to keep my Starsaber pre order though.

Megatran Guest

Yep, A-E is bloody hopeless on this matter. I too preordered both items from them. Will be putting both on my Sales thread as soon as they become available. Let the Masterpiece cleansing continue ......

Guys, I think I already posted about AE here but DO NOT DEAL with them.

Long story short - they NEVER answered any more of my e-mails after they mixed up an order - basically sent me the wrong item.

They never sent the correct item - I offered to take the wrong item AND pay for the right one even.

Never sent me part replacement for Fort Max.

ZERO comms afterwards, they claim they had e-mail server problems - but a year plus of e-mail problems I don't think so.

To their credit they sent me a Takara Metroplex for all the problems and that was the last I ever heard from them!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sounds good for me.

I ordered unicorn gundam pg from them. They are dead cheapest from anywhere. Will let you guys know how it turns out.

I have held back using AE as they mostly ship ems thus my decision to use them was never first in my list as they usually have the cheapest transformers available. Good for people who buy in bulk and share cost of ems shipping.

This is my first order with them.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Sounds good for me.

I ordered unicorn gundam pg from them. They are dead cheapest from anywhere. Will let you guys know how it turns out.

I have held back using AE as they mostly ship ems thus my decision to use them was never first in my list as they usually have the cheapest transformers available. Good for people who buy in bulk and share cost of ems shipping.

This is my first order with them.
    Anime-Export are fantastic until something goes wrong. As Primetime said they have almost zero commitment to properly handling customer complaints and they have simply ignored the issue regarding my missassembled Fort Max from over a year ago now.

You can try this fun experiment with AE's "e-mail problems". Use their web contact form to ask let's say about an upcoming pre-order but use an e-mail that you have not used to contact AE before.

VOILA! all of a sudden they contact you within a day with your enquiry. So there is no problem whatsoever, they just choose to ignore customers as they feel like it.

As an aside - I did manage to call their office in Japan one day to chase up the compensation Takara Metroplex - I believe this maybe why I got the stuff otherwise ZERO zip nada.

Warning taken, thanks. I have ordered over$100 worth for December pre-order. Hopefully no stuff up. I have been holding back on AE for a long time.

Never ever had issues with AE. I really like how they hold figures after you pay for them until you are ready to ship out. I had a couple figures on hold for 4 months. Then shipped them out. Got them in a week.
    It's to bad you guys are having issues. I've been able to cancel before with them so I'm not sure what the issue is in your case. Hope it gets sorted out.
    apart from amiami and hlj they are my first to go place.

I have gone Nippon yasan lately, they have a good system where you can pay later, cheapest shipping of all the Japanese stores, point award system just introduced, and they do reply to your emails under launching a ticket.

Granted they can do better but for tamashii web only AE and Nippon yasan are the top choices. In which I go for ny first.