Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Non-toy stuff

Sightings/Sales

Old 25th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

There's a sale on PS4 at the moment. I got Shadow of the Colossus and Nier Automata for a total of $80.
Old 26th April 2018, 07:10 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Well I'm already bored out of my mind with Shadow of the Colossus. I'm up to the 6th colossi and I don't think I'll be going any further. Looks like just killing one colossi after the other gets old fast for me.
Old 26th April 2018, 09:09 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
Well I'm already bored out of my mind with Shadow of the Colossus. I'm up to the 6th colossi and I don't think I'll be going any further. Looks like just killing one colossi after the other gets old fast for me.
I got bored after the first one... and they I read that you have to go through the entire game at least three times to get all of the trophies.
Old 27th April 2018, 02:35 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philby View Post
In vanilla XCOM 2 I mostly had a couple of voice packs, extra clothes etc and a couple of "quality of life" things such as evac all, numerical health, more information and stuff.

It seems like some of those aren't available for the expansion but I still used a couple. Then in the last week I started getting a LOT of crashes and blue screens and CPU temperature warnings. Even after disabling mods. It's a bit unstable at the moment :/
I've now lost track of the mods that I have installed, but apparently Steam has a handy list available.

Slower Avatar Project Progression
Additional Mission Types
ShowMe The Skills (show soldier perk tree in selection menu)
True Concealment - Default Timers (mission turn timers don't start until you are discovered)
Yet Another F1 (modifies info screen for soldiers)
Star Wars Helmets
More Maps Pack
Super Awesome Skyranger
Legacy TheAxeMod (adds an axe for rangers, I've not used it in game yet because sword is bae)
Stop Wasting My Time
Free Camera Rotation
Evac All
Cost Based Ability Colours
Gotcha Again

Having one of those 'have things to do at work but wish I was at home playing XCOM2' days.
Old 1st May 2018, 10:44 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Has anyone picked up or tried the Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges pack?, if so, is it worth $200?, would you recommend it?
Old 5th May 2018, 11:15 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

You can get Destiny 2 on PC for only $12 USD at the moment thanks to Humble Bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
Old 5th May 2018, 08:15 PM
Rank 7 - Section Mod

I'm still plonking through the Witcher 3 at the moment and am having quie a lot of fun.

Except whent he story makes you play as another character, Ciri. I don't know why they do that, there isn't really any plot that doesn't get told to you by another character and it's just a cut down version of the main character's combat, but with fewer options and moves.

I've only played as her 3 times and I've already had enough. I suspect that I'll have to do it more often as well. I understand she is important to the story, but yeeesh. I dont like those sections at all.
Old 7th May 2018, 12:27 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Does anyone know how to use streamlabs obs? Trying to stream on twitch. Bought heaps of games ready to stream
Old 7th May 2018, 06:36 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
Does anyone know how to use streamlabs obs? Trying to stream on twitch. Bought heaps of games ready to stream
I kinda know a bit about streamlabs and OBS. What do you want to know?
Old 9th May 2018, 04:48 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
I'm still plonking through the Witcher 3 at the moment and am having quie a lot of fun.

Except whent he story makes you play as another character, Ciri. I don't know why they do that, there isn't really any plot that doesn't get told to you by another character and it's just a cut down version of the main character's combat, but with fewer options and moves.

I've only played as her 3 times and I've already had enough. I suspect that I'll have to do it more often as well. I understand she is important to the story, but yeeesh. I dont like those sections at all.
Three or four times from memory? Not for very long either, so not that much in the scheme of things

Great game to have fun with, and if youíve got the Blood and Wine expansion, one of the most beautiful Iíve ever played