Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Licensed pinata, go-karts, fidgit spinners and busy book

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Licensed pinata, go-karts, fidgit spinners and busy book

A number of creative licensed Transformers items have popped up recently for America, including...

- Optimus & Bumblebee Go-Karts

- Optimus Pinata

- Optimus, Megatron & Bumblebee Fidgit Spinners

- Busy Book with 12 figurines (both modes of Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream, Hotrod, Soundwave)

Most of these (if not all) aren't likely to show up here, but they should show up on online stores like Amazon for those here who really want them.

I really like the look of the busy book. I'm interested in getting one for each of the kids. I have no idea if I should try and import it or if I should wait for them to turn up at something like big W here. I have no idea if these books are distributed in Australia.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I really like the look of the busy book. I'm interested in getting one for each of the kids. I have no idea if I should try and import it or if I should wait for them to turn up at something like big W here. I have no idea if these books are distributed in Australia.
    It's fairly cheap at Amazon, probably safer to just buy. I bought it just for the pvc figures which are similar quality to Heroes of Cybertron. Plus they let you see the new alt and robot modes of EVergreen
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Anyone know / seen these TF fidgit spinners at Oz retailers? Thanks.
    No sightings have been posted, and I haven't seen them anywhere either.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    It's fairly cheap at Amazon, probably safer to just buy. I bought it just for the pvc figures which are similar quality to Heroes of Cybertron. Plus they let you see the new alt and robot modes of EVergreen
    I keep forgetting to order this with my toy purchases...

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    No sightings have been posted, and I haven't seen them anywhere either.
    Bummer. Then what am I gonna do with my hands to keep 'em busy?

- Busy Book with 12 figurines (both modes of Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream, Hotrod, Soundwave)

Most of these (if not all) aren't likely to show up here, but they should show up on online stores like Amazon for those here who really want them.
    These are on Amazon now and are showing up on eBay to for around $26 + shipping.

Anyone know the actual size of those figurines? They look cool enough to warrant the expenditure.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Bummer. Then what am I gonna do with my hands to keep 'em busy?
    Don't even pretend that was not a set up line

Hasbro are also doing two Transformers themed Fidget Cubes - Optimus and Bumblebee.

Fidget Cubes have been out for a little while, and are a small cube with moving parts on each side that are different to each side.
    I found one at a Reject shop the other day for a couple of bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Any images to be found of the PVC figures? (as the spinner itself interests me little)

The Busy Book (with figurines) has now been released (September 1st), and some photos have been posted up of the book and the figurines.

Under the same "Fidget Its" banner as the Fidget spinners, Hasbro are also doing two Transformers themed Fidget Cubes - Optimus and Bumblebee.

Fidget Cubes have been out for a little while, and are a small cube with moving parts on each side that are different to each side.

The Transformers fidgit spinners are now out in America... so probably expect to see them here soon, before the fad ends.