Seibertron have found listings for a new 2012 volume of Transformers Generations by Million Publishing.

These preorders can be viewed at Amazon Japan and Ami Ami. We have no information as yet of what if any exclusive figure offer that might come with the book.

The description on the Ami Ami order page gives us a little detail about what the book covers courtesy of Google translation.

Japan finally landed! Full CG animation feature large "Transformers Prime" latest
Masterpiece, and Revoltech, · · ·! Thoroughly research the latest items in 2012
overseas edition toys from all public!
"Transformers / Dark Side Moon"
development literature that appeared Transformers toys, mail order magazine interview designers valuable
! ? [Appendix] 1. Special double-sided poster and highly material 2. "Gaiden Super God Masterforce Pretender - Transformers" comics to draw down the full

This book is scheduled to be released around April 17 or 18.
Source: Seibertron.com

For those that know much about these books:
* It is not an updated or new edition version of Transformers Generations, it's the latest in a series of volumes from the past few years that focus primarily on the current year's toys
* It is all in Japanese (with some English toy names listed too)
* It should cover off all the remaining DOTM toys (Japanese and US) that the 2011 volumes didn't include

I'll be looking to pre-order mine tonight as I had a lot of trouble finding 2011 volume 2 last year.