Page 336 of 870 FirstFirst ... 316326331332333334335336337338339340341346356 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks , saves me the trip. Ill give Myer Parra tomorrow a look see.

Target Blacktown has restocked on the Kreons so if anyone is still after Sunstorm, Galvatron et al.....
    Hope this message gets to you in time, Myer has a buy one get the 2nd 50% off promotion for TF's. I was interested in Laserback and nothing else so I didn't pick up any. Myer does close at 5pm today.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Hope this message gets to you in time, Myer has a buy one get the 2nd 50% off promotion for TF's. I was interested in Laserback and nothing else so I didn't pick up any. Myer does close at 5pm today.
    Oooh thanks for the tip SP! Is it only til this weekend? I was really tired post night shift so I fell asleep after posting here and didn't bother going to Parramatta as I planned... sleep took precedence . Anyways Im heading there tomorrow, if they don't have that promo still, shame...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah the promotion finished today.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Picked up the last Vehicon and the second to last Knock Out.

It never occurred to look into Myer before.

Myer Centro Roselands has 2 each of the wave 1 Beast Hunter deluxes (Bee, Soundwave, Lazerback and Wheeljack) and 3 FoC voyager Soundwave. And 3-4 PRiD Bee.

Target Centro Roselands has 2 each of FoC Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe and at least one Ultra Magnus.

Myer CBD has added some more beast Hunters to the Shelf

Commanders for $19.95 each

there is plenty of everythng still on the shelf a shame the sale didnt last longer..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Located at Toys R Us Bankstown we have some Prime Optimus Maximus, a few Prime Voyager Optimus Primes, more Optimus Prime mask sets, one (and only one) G2 FoC Bruticus, and four MP Optimus Primes (they are out the back, just ask at the service desk).

"4" MP Optimus? There's quite a bit of interest from a few people to get these, hopefully they can still grab one of these while they're in stock!

I grabbed the last one I saw at Parra TRU back in Nov/Dec.

I remember someone saying that he had QC issues with exchange of MP primes at TRU bankstown.

Dang, I haven't opened the one I got from Parra TRU yet, so can't comment whether anything's wrong.

My MP4 Convoy does have a slightly 'loose' swingy panel on his chest when in robot mode