Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have got to be kidding

Default You have got to be kidding

I was bidding on a G1.5 Fearswoop complete but loose, I stopped at $22.50 but have a look at the price it went for. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230222229475
    Tell me no one on this board bought this item for that price.

I love the fact it's listed as "with missiles". Fearswoop doesn't come with missiles.

And yeah, that's just nuts.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

The winner is Canadian, so it explains why they bid so much for it (it was never released in Nth America).

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Haha...cool. Junk is my QLD connection. Glad to see he got an excellent price.
    He was a member and lurker on the old boards years longer than I was.
    I've given him a link to the new address here.

EDIT: I usually buy from him privately rather than eBay and I have to say he is always generous.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 20th February 2008 at 09:43 AM. Reason: throwin' in a well deserved compliment

Well I steered clear of that auction coz I say your name on it 1orion, wouldn't want a repeat performance of ol octopunch... but sad to see that you didnt get it . But yeah the price it went for is kinda steep for a small figure. Well goes to show that an item is really "worth what a buyer is willing to pay for".
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I love the fact it's listed as "with missiles". Fearswoop doesn't come with missiles.

And yeah, that's just nuts.
    Hey, you gave me my Fearswoop! Sure you don't want it back to sell? heh

I got my Fearswoop from the Parramatta Collectors Fair years ago for like less than twenty bucks.

Ha, I was going to bid on that guy, but I wouldve stopped about the same mark as you Orion! Ended up getting 4 of the Terrorcons from him instead.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Ha, I was going to bid on that guy, but I wouldve stopped about the same mark as you Orion! Ended up getting 4 of the Terrorcons from him instead.
    LOL... I nearly bidded (snipe) on those Terrorcons :P just as well I didn't try to put up a fight

Missed another Fearswoop but this one was complete in it's box. It went for $32.50 which was well within my price range but I'm in the middle of chasing down some G1 items so I decided to let it go in case i have to go a little stupid on my bidding.