Thread: Shocker Toys

Default Shocker Toys

Some of you guys would already be familiar with them and the products they produce. I know Lord Zed would be as he has an awesome Maxx figure which are pretty hard to get these days due to them selling out every time a new batch is created.

For those that don't know them they make figures from independant comics, The Maxx, Shadowhawk, Dick Tracy, Scud and The Phantom (yet to be revealed) are some of the figures they have made.

Has anyone else here got some of their line? I am super keen to pre order a Tick figure myself.... they do seem to have less than reliable release dates but that appears to be the only downside I can see and it's great that someone is making action figures of characters they may not normally get a chance at being produced with one of the bigger companies.

Check them out here:

http://www.shockertoys.com/

wow tough crowd, thought there would be at least some love for this line lol

They all look very nice. But It just makes me miss Marvel Toys Comic Book Heroes. And where the hell are the super poseable Chaos Comics figures?

A Lady Death figure with ML level articulation would make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    They all look very nice. But It just makes me miss Marvel Toys Comic Book Heroes. And where the hell are the super poseable Chaos Comics figures?

A Lady Death figure with ML level articulation would make me happy.
    + 1 for the Lady Death figure mate, one of Purgatory would be nice too.

Who knows as they get bigger they may branch out into more characters and more lines, I am holding my breath for an Invincible figure (or for anyone to make him actually) but it is nice to see someone making some figures of characters who don't belong to the DC or Marvel universes.