Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends 2012

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Picked up Extremis Iron Man at lunch!
    He's got such a nice sculpt hasn't he? Pity the leg articulation is just not there. I hope they re-release him and address this in the upcoming Iron Man line next year.

He's very shiny!

As he should be.

I found the leg articulation to be OK, the thigh swivel is decent I guess, though the ankles, what were they thinking, he is Iron Man!

My Legends so far:

My Legends so far:
    Nice pic Gantz! I'm waiting for Thunderball to arrive then I might do a similar show and tell. After that all I'll be needing will be Piledriver, then the first two waves will be done for me.

Is the gold paint on your Extremis quite dark and almost reddish looking when viewed under artificial light? Mine is and I'd like to know if it's normal or it missed an application?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Wait, wot? Are these being sold locally now? Aaargh, gotta trawl back through the thread. Eeegads! I wants me a Deadpooool!
    Deadpool's not released yet so you can take some time to get prepared. I'm glad to see he's been packed two to a case but he will still be pretty sought after. I have a feeling the X-Force variant will be common at first with the red and black coming out a bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Nice pic Gantz! I'm waiting for Thunderball to arrive then I might do a similar show and tell. After that all I'll be needing will be Piledriver, then the first two waves will be done for me.

Is the gold paint on your Extremis quite dark and almost reddish looking when viewed under artificial light? Mine is and I'd like to know if it's normal or it missed an application?

Deadpool's not released yet so you can take some time to get prepared. I'm glad to see he's been packed two to a case but he will still be pretty sought after. I have a feeling the X-Force variant will be common at first with the red and black coming out a bit later.
    My gold is quite light from memory (and that pic) I will look tonight and let you know the results.

From the next Wave I'd love to get both Deadpools, Punisher and Blade, and Doom too!

Which wave is Red She-Hulk (Betty) in again?

My gold is quite light from memory (and that pic) I will look tonight and let you know the results.

From the next Wave I'd love to get both Deadpools, Punisher and Blade, and Doom too!

Which wave is Red She-Hulk (Betty) in again?
    Thanks gantz!

I'm only really looking for red Deadpool from the next wave. I want the classic Iron Man but not in the bright shiny shade they coloured him and without the big boot and glove extensions. Maybe Blade too, but he's at the bottom of the list.

I believe Red Shulkie is wave 4. She's a must buy. Hopefully the do a She-Hulk on that body too.

Sorry meangreen, been a little busy, so will get on this tonight!

And by artificial, you do mean just like house lights or LEDs?

Sorry meangreen, been a little busy, so will get on this tonight!

And by artificial, you do mean just like house lights or LEDs?
    Just houselights. Don't go to any trouble over it. I'm just curious.

From what I could see, my gold looked fine, no red peaking through at all.