Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324

Thread: July Jackpots (and Junk).

crankcase76: as Doubledealer confirmed, because you've cut the seal (tape), it's no longer mint sealed, but loose mint. You can still transform and play with this toy, as long as it doesn't suffer from any damage or noticeable play wear, it will still remain loose mint. Playing with it once in a while really isn't going to affect its condition now. You're toy's not sealed no more -- so you might as well enjoy it!

Anyway, today I got 2 things:
    + Latest issue of MTMTE
    + A Transformers ball (for my daughter)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    crankcase76: as Doubledealer confirmed, because you've cut the seal (tape), it's no longer mint sealed, but loose mint. You can still transform and play with this toy, as long as it doesn't suffer from any damage or noticeable play wear, it will still remain loose mint. Playing with it once in a while really isn't going to affect its condition now. You're toy's not sealed no more -- so you might as well enjoy it.
    Thanks Goki,

Probably will just leave him in the packet, even thou I have cut the seal it is the only SDCC toy I own. So will keep him locked up I think, anyway I have a CJ on display and plus I need more shelf room as well.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

heres my contribution

Oldie but a goodie. Takara TFC #18 reissue Soundblaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ooh! - Very nice, the hauls are coming in strong it seems dude!
    Do let us know if you see someone selling the "Not-So" Asian Exclusive Voyager Powerdive wont you?
    It does seem like Powerdive's pre-order is up already and stated to expect arrival in 2 days

It's the completionist in me Gok I'm currently on the TFC wagon and am only missing a few items from the line. Also I already have Enemy - he was attached to the AM radio made by Nasta. Only two problems: first, Enemy is permanently attached to the radio and second..it's AM radio only!!

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Enemy

Oops, I'd deleted that initial post that Ultra Mackness responded too -- so for anyone that didn't catch it (and may not understand what Ultra Mackness is responding to), I was wondering why Ultra Mackness didn't go for Encore Soundblaster instead of TFC since the former comes w/ exclusive cassettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Also I already have Enemy - he was attached to the AM radio made by Nasta. Only two problems: first, Enemy is permanently attached to the radio and second..it's AM radio only!!
    Enemy of Ross Greenwood!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    heres my contribution
    *snip*
    Oh wow! - The beginnings of an entire Air force?
    Congrats Deceptic, how'd they turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    It does seem like Powerdive's pre-order is up already and stated to expect arrival in 2 days
    Cheers for the heads up dude, Cranky has been on the case & has helped us out most generously!

Someone going to post up an August topic?

(someone who hasn't done one for a while, or at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Senor_2 View Post
    Ohh where did you pick up these guys from and for how much if you don't mind me asking? I'm after both as well to complete my G1 Combaticons set
    Looking like I may need to resort to ebay
    The Combaticons cost about $30 each(delivered from overseas)...some are easier to find than others...as far as the metal versions;i asked questions if the listing was unclear and (eventually) found them all! Good luck in your Search!