Thread: JB-HIFI Madman Anime Sale

Smile JB-HIFI Madman Anime Sale

Hey peeps

JB Hifi are having an anime sale in Sydney with real cheap prices on box sets such as Battle Of The Planets, Voltron Vehicle Force/Lion Force, He-Man, Robotech Legacy series.

Most of these were at the discounted price of $15.98. Saw this on the weekend so not sure how long the sale goes for.

They have the same sale at the JB's here, managed to finish off my Heman, SheRa & MASK collections at half the price

I feel like I should have gotten some Robotech though.

Cool, I've already completed my Voltron (both Lion and Vehicle) Force collections, Battle Of the Planets and StarBlazers DVD colletion from previous sales. Looking to get He-Man and Robotech collection now.

Omega Supreme, how much was Mask Collection 2?

Oh, and Starblazers at $19.98 each is a steal as opposed to normal retail price of $100

I recall a similar sale a couple of months ago, which was 50% off all Madman Anime. Managed to pick up a majority of sets I wanted. I noticed last week a few single discs going for $7, I guess there's another huge sale. There's still a set or three I need. Will check it out. Thanks for the heads-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Omega Supreme, how much was Mask Collection 2?
    Pretty sure both collections were about $25.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Didn't Madman have a similar sale around about the time of Victory being released?

I remember there being word that some JB-HIFI's were purposely hiding the more expensive boxsets in the back until the sale was over...

last time they had a sale it was 50% off to clear stock off for stocktake, pretty much everything madman has put out was on sale but yeah new stuff wasn't meant to be.. I went looking for neon genesis but all the jbs i looked at didnt have it.. then a couple of days later there was a few on the shelf... funny how they appeared AFTER the 50% off sale haha

I grabbed all of Voltron last time, so I doubt I'll go in for this one, but thanks for the heads up, TPN (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Items on sale until 9sep. And if they don't have them in store, or have a store near you, order them through their website:
    http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/DVD/D...Anime_Sale.htm

Oooh MASK! I wonder if the BWs stuff is on sale.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection