Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Ah Mel, don't cha know that when you have ssso many boxed/carded figures - we just have to rib you about it...

(It's all a part of our long-term plan to convert all MISB/MOSC Collectors into Transfans who keep all of their TFs free...
    Heh.....I still have a few still boxed. THEY SHALL NEVER BE RELEASED *KEKEKE*

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Oh, if you put your ear veeery near the boxes you might hear tiiny, tiiny squeaks of "heeeeelllp, let us out!!! haaave meeeercccyyy!!"
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

i don't hear that.....do i need something special?

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    i don't hear that.....do i need something special?
    stephoscope and a bottle of Jack Daniels

Encore minibots from Kyle. Hmph post office didnt even send it to me like their supposed to. Good thing Kyle had it sent , registered mail. Been sitting there since the 8th. Trunks and Gamblor's set are here as well, safe and sound
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Encore minibots from Kyle. Hmph post office didnt even send it to me like their supposed to. Good thing Kyle had it sent , registered mail. Been sitting there since the 8th. Trunks and Gamblor's set are here as well, safe and sound
    Woot!

1 more week till mini-con goodness!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Ah Mel, don't cha know that when you have ssso many boxed/carded figures - we just have to rib you about it...

(It's all a part of our long-term plan to convert all MISB/MOSC Collectors into Transfans who keep all of their TFs free...

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Hahaha they WILL be opened and then locked in Glass cases with dioramas created for them..

One fine day 20 years later when your figure turns all yellow and have loose joints, then I shall bring my MISB one out.. hehehehe..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Glad you've finally received them. Did your post office give any explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Glad you've finally received them. Did your post office give any explanation?
    Not at all..... it was like - oh here it is, hmm received since the 8th , pls sign here, and thats it. there were a few people waitingon cue so i didnt get so uppity about it.

My latest G1 goodies:

- G1 Whirl
    - G1 Repugnus
    - G1 Twin Twist
    - G1 Downshift
    - G1 Overdrive
    - G1 Dogfight (He has heavy discoloration but is intact, another restoration project I guess )