Page 442 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 422432437438439440441442443444445446447452462 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Yeah, I suspect as much, but I'd like to get a confirmation before I do it...

Come on, doesn't anyone actually own this mould??

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, I suspect as much, but I'd like to get a confirmation before I do it...

Come on, doesn't anyone actually own this mould??
    Can you stop spamming this?

At least 3 times, across at least 2 threads.

Did G1 Reflector come with a instruction book or just a sheet of paper?

Was he available as a mail away in Australia? Europe?

He was available here as a mail-away during 1987, because I got one. I can't remember what it came with though though. Perhaps look on ebay to see if any complete ones are listed and see what they say is included in their sale. Or do a google images search for it, as often people will upload photos showing off entire contents of their mint, rarer figures.

Whatever happened to Unicron's head that was last seen orbiting Cybertron at the end of TF:TM?

Would it not still be around in BW/BM times?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Unicron's orbit around Cybertron eventually decayed and his head ended up crashing on the Planet of Junk. Unicron then mentally enslaved the Junkions and forced them begin rebuilding Junk into a new body for Unicron. He also mentally enslaved Cyclonus, Scourge and Death's Head and used them ignite conflicts on Cybertron and keep the Autobots distracted. Unicron was ultimately thwarted by the combined efforts of Rodimus Prime (who confronted Unicron in the astral plane via the Matrix), Death's Head (who provided a diversion) and Wreck Gar (who planted explosives and blew up Unicron's head).

RE: The Legacy of Unicron

In the cartoon universe, Unicron's head stayed in orbit until he had Starscream (as a ghost & using Trypticon) have the head moved to the surface of Cybertron, to be attached to Cybertron as his new body. (remembering, that in the cartoon universe, Cybertron isn't Primus, and Unicron wasn't a God, so it wasn't like he was possessing his eternal rival)
    Naturally Starscream betrays Unicron, and before Unicron can do anything else, the Autobots place explosives under his head, which shoots him back out into space away from Cybertron (it was only seen once again in "Grimlock's New Brain", which I can't recall if it was back in orbit). After that, it was never seen again.

Hey guys, I'm heading to Hong Kong soon and I was hoping someone here could give me some recommendations on places where I can find Takara Tomy Products such as DOTM Striker Optimus and MP-10 Convoy and just generally good places to shop for good value. Hobby stores or departments store, anything will help

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Anyone here ever have Transformers stuff (valued and declared at over $1000) shipped to them from overseas?

How does the process work? Forms to fill out, taxes to pay etc?

Anyone been through this nutty process before?
    I had this with some club stuff a couple of years ago. You will recieve a letter informing you of what you need to do. There is a link on the customs website which then has a load of item classifications that you need to select and then away you go. Just be aware that some of the classifications are very very similar. There is a phone number provided and the people on the end were very nice to me in helping me decide what the thing was for mine.

Luckily though it was only $50 over and I got off, other wise it would have been the 10% tax and an extra $90 admin for the pleasure. It's a bit of a pain, but not horrifyingly so.

My question, Transmetal 2 Megatron in beast mode's tail... Is his head supposed to sit behind the ball thing (very visibly) or fold away under his bumb (but then having the tail upside down).

The upside down tail makes it look more natural in regards to flow from body to tail (aside from it being upside down... ) but the head sitting on his back really annoys me.

Everyone should get theirs out now. Year of the Dragon!