Page 758 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 738748753754755756757758759760761762763768778 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I think it should, as I believe Paramount don't region code their Blu-Rays (or so I've read elsewhere on this site).
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    http://regionfreemovies.com/studio/Paramount

Only 3% of Paramounts Blu-rays are confirmed to have region protection. It's a fairly good bet that AOE won't have any.
    Hope so, otherwise I suppose I'll get a chance to cancel my pre-order in the next few months if it turns out to be otherwise. Guessing that the Amazon exclusive wont be the first version to become available so should get a heads up. Cheers guys

Default I see on the title of toys releasing

I don't get it when there is a date at the top of the topic saying generation jetfire and voyager class TF4 wave 3 releasing at toysrus on 3/9 to 16/9. Are those the speculated date? Is it confirmed? Because I rang for jetfire on Sunday and they told me nothing of the sort is coming yet. neither those mp sun storm or grimlock

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    I don't get it when there is a date at the top of the topic saying generation jetfire and voyager class TF4 wave 3 releasing at toysrus on 3/9 to 16/9. Are those the speculated date? Is it confirmed? Because I rang for jetfire on Sunday and they told me nothing of the sort is coming yet. neither those mp sun storm or grimlock
    It can be confusing at first, but it reads:
    AUS Retail Sales - TRU 3/9-16/9

Latest items here - GEN Leader Jetfire <> MP-04 Prowl, MP-03 Grimlock, MP-05 Sunstorm

TF4 MOVIE TOYS wave 3 VOYAGER etc

But in answer to your question, Jetfire has been spotted at smaller, independant stores like Toy Mate, Toy World & Uncle Pete's for $100

Heya can someone please tell me what this item is?

cant seem to find a guide on whether these are fake or real
    cheers
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Oops, lost the "br" code in that box.
    Fixed now.

Apparently legit, as China were making the Gen1 toys during the late 80s and early 90s (some of which we got here just before the gold-box classics came here - I bought quite a few of them during 1992).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently legit, as China were making the Gen1 toys during the late 80s and early 90s (some of which we got here just before the gold-box classics came here - I bought quite a few of them during 1992).
    So these were released in Australia?, wow

do you have any carded ones in your collection these days, really appreciate any pictures.

it looks like the little black sticker (asia variant sticker) on the top right corner has been removed for most of these on sale,wonder if it was standard for this release
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    So these were released in Australia?, wow

do you have any carded ones in your collection these days, really appreciate any pictures.
    Not the carded Minibots, the 1984-6 Decepticons (Soundwave and Buzzsaw; Starscream; Ramjet; Cyclonus.)

Question

Does anybody know if they are going to release a platinum edition movie snarl to go along with this box set and will any of the platinum edition figures be released in Australia?

http://tformers.com/official-images-...4354/news.html

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Does anybody know if they are going to release a platinum edition movie snarl to go along with this box set and will any of the platinum edition figures be released in Australia?

http://tformers.com/official-images-...4354/news.html
    No idea, though given the number of repaints being made for this movie toy line, I'd be surprised if they didn't release one somewhere.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)