Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall of Cybertron figures! (images added - post 21)

Well, I do want the lot of them lol. Prime will be one I will contemplate when I see him on the shelf. But 2 Shockwaves are needed and 40+ Generations figures? Have I gone to Heaven?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Love the news that the Combaticons are all in one wave. Should make getting the set a breeze (unless they make it a case of 8 not 10).
    what!??!?!? its not in an assortment of 5 bumblebees and 3 combaticons? the hell is wrong with you hasbro? :P

Jazz's face suffers from the same problems kup did and i guess we'll be looking at igear to fix that up.

SHOCKWAVE!!! wow that it a sexy sculpt. my only issue is how he's holding his cannon - i was hoping it would fit over his forearm and peg in to his hand so it would have a more G1 look - not be a handheld cannon I would love this in voyager size at least though

and my god that Optimus looks like he's pregnant! he's looking similar to dotm Leadfoot with the belly.... why high moon? why would you knock Optimus up with your disgusting dark energon seeds...

Yesssssssssssss. Shockwave looks fantastic.

As I split up and/or combine this weekend's Toyfair news into news topics, I just wanted to quickly show a recent example why it can be necessary to have separate news topics... especially when existing topics go beyond several pages of comments. (in case anyone questions why something may have been moved or copied)

I'll still try to have/allow grouped discussion topics where possible, for the convenience of our more frequent patrons who read every post to notice the added news postings.

From this topic:

Post 91
    When is all this expected to be released anyways? Isn't the game not out until the end of the year?
    From post 62
    Apparently these will be coming out in August/September... with the game out in December.
    It's not the first time I've seen people ask about something lost within a lengthy topic of non-news follow-up postings, but I wanted to show that it does happen, so I want to make it easier to catch News details in a first posting where ever possible if it is significant enough.

Really not seeing the problems people are having with Jazz's face. This picture displays it nicely and it looks great to me. Jazz and Shockwave FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Really not seeing the problems people are having with Jazz's face. This picture displays it nicely and it looks great to me. Jazz and Shockwave FTW!
    +1

Am loving the new figures. Can't wait to see them all, and I will buy them all. Has kinda got me invigorated to buy Transformers and be interested in them more again.

Do we know if the 40+ figures are all deluxe? I'm hoping theirs not gonna be a bunch of cyberverse size. A few voyagers would be nice though... Say 10 voyagers and 30 deluxe. Yes please!
    Last edited by griffin; 12th February 2012 at 04:42 PM.

Loving the look of all of them (where is Grimlock?), not sure on Bruticus thoughs, will have to wait for better pics (will get him anyway i'm sure). 40 plus for next years line and this years is only the tip of the iceberg too. Looks like this year will be an expensive one.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Do we know if the 40+ figures are all deluxe? I'm hoping theirs not gonna be a bunch of cyberverse size. A few voyagers would be nice though... Say 10 voyagers and 30 deluxe. Yes please!
    It may expand in 2013 to different size classes and truly be like Universe 2.0 with new figures and repaints representing characters from all eras. I don't imagine all 40+ will be only "classics" (or "FOC" either) - that seems too much like wishful fan thinking. The Generations line could be where some of the movie toys (like Que, Leadfoot and Dino) might be released.

If its not TF:Prime expect it in Generations packaging.