Page 13 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

I've been wondering for a while what happened to the mystery Figma announced at Summer Wonderfest 2009. She looked awesome, and then I've heard nothing about her since. All I know is that her name is Mana. Does anyone here know anything about her?

Or can anyone read what the Japanese blurb said? (Sorry that some of it is cut off.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Thanks. Now I feel compelled to find it.

There's something about Japanese schoolgirls wielding huge katanas I find strangely alluring, and probably shouldn't...

It wouldn't be the first Miku release would it? Someone beat me to it...
    Nothing wrong with admiring Japanese schoolgirls wielding huge katanas Just like someone here likes dangerous Maids with knives

Nah not Miku as I already have that (#14 you thinking of is it?), it was Yomi I got from Mandrake, Nanoha from ebay and Caro from AmiAmi.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I've been wondering for a while what happened to the mystery Figma announced at Summer Wonderfest 2009. She looked awesome, and then I've heard nothing about her since. All I know is that her name is Mana. Does anyone here know anything about her?
    Very interesting there. Here is another picture:

The other five Figma are from Max Factory's own eroge/dating sim game se.kirara and they have all been released but I dont know the reason why that one was not done.

edit: Doing a little looking around, I found that Mana is actually Mana Mizuki (the one on the far left with brown hair with twin tails) and that mysterious Figma looks like its an alter ego for Mana. It appears that she does the full change to play music in public (its a guess from this video)

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Valkyrie's SDF:

(I still haven't made my mind up as to whether Strike Witches is awesome or asinine.)

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    The other five Figma are from Max Factory's own eroge/dating sim game se.kirara and they have all been released but I dont know the reason why that one was not done.

edit: Doing a little looking around, I found that Mana is actually Mana Mizuki (the one on the far left with brown hair with twin tails) and that mysterious Figma looks like its an alter ego for Mana. It appears that she does the full change to play music in public (its a guess from this video)
    Thanks Valk, that was helpful. I think she must be some kind of unlockable secret version of Mana in the game. A shame they only released her mundane Figma. It seems like maybe she also sang the theme song... or something:

Thanks Valk, that was helpful. I think she must be some kind of unlockable secret version of Mana in the game. A shame they only released her mundane Figma. It seems like maybe she also sang the theme song... or something:
    I have the game but not played it.......its stuck inside one of the special Figmas that I never open

Valkyrie's SDF:

Just like someone here likes dangerous Maids with knives
    Guilty as charged My collection is coming along nicely as well
    Dammit after I finished that last post, AmiAmi has another pre-order for another new Figma:
    [/URL]
    Hell YEH! ordering sooon!
    (I still haven't made my mind up as to whether Strike Witches is awesome or asinine.)
    Very much asinine.

After watching both seasons, there is very little substance in the anime. I am only interested as they are based on WW2 planes (although they did apprently use real WW2 formations). I think it's a shame as they could make an awesome shootemup game or a really cool action filled anime, but they have'nt quite succeeded on either accounts yet.

Although the end of Season 2 with the Yamato being taken over got pretty close.

err strike witches are for the creeps into little girls.

Yeah, nice looking figure.

While searching for an answer I came across this:

Was the monkey bot released with Gizmo Drossel? It doesn't seem so...

Nothing wrong with admiring Japanese schoolgirls wielding huge katanas Just like someone here likes dangerous Maids with knives

Nah not Miku as I already have that (#14 you thinking of is it?), it was Yomi I got from Mandrake, Nanoha from ebay and Caro from AmiAmi.

Nice haul. Yes, kinda thinking of 014 but might take the EX003 stage version instead, as it isn't much more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    err strike witches are for the creeps into little girls.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
    yeah, its got lots of panty shots and lesbian action and they're all underage and the obligatory swimsuit/beach episodes