Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Third movie excitement?

Oh but I don't want Josh Harnett to play the Autobots.

Revenge of the Fallen was great!

Packed so much new and improved cannon into the Transformers. In comparison the first movie was nothing but a prequel for this epic story. Okay, some of the comedy and human interest parts were dis-jointed, not really as cool as they could have been... but Optimus Prime finally grew a pair.

This movie finally made sense of the power struggle between Autobots and Decepticons, it finally investigated the the power struggle between humans (americans) and Autobots. It had everything in epic quantities and I don't know if it will ever be topped.

Did we watch the same movie

And if the next GI Joe movie can drop it's 'romantic comedy dressed up as an 80's cartoon w/ special effects' style as brilliantly as Revenge of the Fallen did, then it will be awsome.

I can't believe that we got so many classic characters. Fast pace, complex storylines that aren't over explained or dumbed down... and people still complain.

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    I can't believe that we got so many classic characters. Fast pace, complex storylines that aren't over explained or dumbed down... and people still complain.
    People will still find things to nitpick about any movie. It's the way of life I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    People will still find things to nitpick about any movie. It's the way of life I am afraid.
    I think d*r*j*'s being sardonic.

(I think, anyway. )

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I think d*r*j*'s being sardonic.

(I think, anyway. )
    Sardonic? I wouldn't have a clue what this means. My first guess was Sarcastic/ Moronic... but then why the 'd' in the middle?

Either way I saw ROTF when it came out and I really enjoyed it. I think that it is miles ahead of what I expected as a sequal. The first movie was great (and I was one of those people who pretty much got dragged back into my childhood when watching it) but ROTF was it's superior in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    Revenge of the Fallen was great!

Packed so much new and improved cannon into the Transformers. In comparison the first movie was nothing but a prequel for this epic story. Okay, some of the comedy and human interest parts were dis-jointed, not really as cool as they could have been... but Optimus Prime finally grew a pair.

This movie finally made sense of the power struggle between Autobots and Decepticons, it finally investigated the the power struggle between humans (americans) and Autobots. It had everything in epic quantities and I don't know if it will ever be topped.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Different people have different opinions nothing more nothing less, I'm sure there are movies I like that people will go "Your kidding you like that trash". I got out where the wild things are last night to watch, I enjoyed the movie but remember the book as something different when I was a kid. From my point of view it was very heavy going, I'm not sure what demographic this was aimed at, it was to heavy for young kids from what I could tell. I'm sure some people on here will have a difference of opinion on this movie from me but it has nothing to do with nitpicking

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Different people have different opinions nothing more nothing less, I'm sure there are movies I like that people will go "Your kidding you like that trash". I got out where the wild things are last night to watch, I enjoyed the movie but remember the book as something different when I was a kid. From my point of view it was very heavy going, I'm not sure what demographic this was aimed at, it was to heavy for young kids from what I could tell. I'm sure some people on here will have a difference of opinion on this movie from me but it has nothing to do with nitpicking
    I quite liked Where The Wild Things Are...

But true enough, there will always be someone who will have a differeing opinion to you. Otherwise it would be very boring if everyone agreed all the time