Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Combiner Wars Wreckgar - how does it fit on SkyReign?

I could have sworn I've seen Thundercracker used as a chest plate somewhere too
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yeah exactly.... spin the wings so hole is on the outside, one arm stays in bike mode, other hits the hole.

Not much support, but his left side one (wreck gar) lets the kick stand slide into a groove on the connector....

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I could have sworn I've seen Thundercracker used as a chest plate somewhere too
    yeah i remember seeing a gallery of 'fan modes' somewhere, possibly seibertron.com. it had a whole bunch of the legends figures in all sorts of different configurations. some looked pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There is still no official word from Hasbro about how Legends Wreckgar was going to attach to SkyReign (as that Combiner's partner Legends toy, hinted on early official packaging images), and I couldn't quite figure it out based on the vague description I got from the Hasbro guy responsible for Combiners (at BotCon).
    <snip!>
    So this was my attempt at attaching Wreckgar to SkyReign (with Aerialbots as limbs because they were on-hand at the time). It fits the description of a back/shoulder cannon that just looks like a motorcycle sitting on its back.
    I just bought Wreck-Gar because of your post. Will take him home and put him on Sky Reign tonight. Best effort I've seen so far.