Page 403 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 383393398399400401402403404405406407408413423 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    What sort of person would bother telling someone else they're counting their own Transformers incorrectly?
    Only if you want to collate data for comparison - otherwise people can count Transformers however the hell they want. Speaking of which, it's about that time of year again.

Aqua Prime: Under the Universal Counting Method, which is used for comparative data analysis in the annual survey, gestalt members count separately but not the combined gestalt robot. e.g. a complete set of Constructicons count as six, not seven. If you wish to participate in the survey, then you are required to count them this way. Otherwise count them as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Speaking of which, it's about that time of year again.
    It is? Well good thing I will be doing that this weekend then ay?

All this talk about what happens to your collection after you die has gotten me to consider making a record of which and how many toys I have. I have not taking a count for a very long time, back when my collection was just over 100.

More and more, I'm thinking that if I'm dead it does not matter anymore. Perhaps I will make a will for it to go to somebody or go to some organisation that will sell it and give the funds to my wife.

To us, its a great personal collection, to many others, having so many items is a burden (and I think the latter is the more commonly held view).

With that being said, I've never counted my collection and am unlikely to ever count it. I think its a waste of time and adds no value to me. All I need to know is the cost price of each piece (which I do remember) so that if I sell, I don't sell at a loss.

I made a spread sheet for all my toys a year go and have been adding to it ever since. I keep to counts for it. One for me and one for the UCM.

Anyone else currently experiencing massive delays on parcels inbound from the US?

I should've received two separate Priority and Express parcels (from different sellers) well over two weeks ago, but neither the tracking or Auspost can give me any updates.

Did that Chilean ashcloud create a massive backlog of mail or am I just unlucky?

Can't say that's been a problem for me. One of the advantages of buying my toys from local brick 'n' mortar stores.

I sent four parcels from the US at the start of June. Two (express) got here really quickly. Two regular parcels, sent the same time, had a gap of a few weeks between arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Anyone else currently experiencing massive delays on parcels inbound from the US?

I should've received two separate Priority and Express parcels (from different sellers) well over two weeks ago, but neither the tracking or Auspost can give me any updates.

Did that Chilean ashcloud create a massive backlog of mail or am I just unlucky?
    It took my botcon stuff ages to get here. I thought that they must have been stuck in customs, but they weren't... Just took forever!

I'm still waiting on my botcon stuff to arrive. They left the states on the 30th of june and tracking hasn't been updated since then
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second