Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: KOs of 1987 Japanese exclusive Headmaster Heads + more

If you use your credit card to fund your paypal transaction your credit card will cover you.

What's iOffer anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    If you use your credit card to fund your paypal transaction your credit card will cover you.

What's iOffer anyway?
    Same as Ebay but, its more of making an offer and the seller approving it rather than making a bid like ebay does. Also there's a BIN option if you dont wanna go thru the hassle of being out offered.

@HD: I was going to go for the iOffer, but procrastinated and the ones I have on watch list there has been bought out already ..... Ill get one soon prolly onoce the hype has gone down and all those buyers in TFW finally get sated I just hope they still do production of it and not stop when them Tfw guys stop as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

some of the TFW guys have been in contact with this seller since before he sold on an open market basis. They got pieces from him and then sold each set for US$250, which pissed the 'manufacturer' off. So now he's selling them himself and will only sell 1 set to one person so that he can keep the price low at US$80.

These same guys also know that only 2000 coloured sets and 80 white sets were made. He/she may make more, but its anybody's guess.

Don't know how accurate all the above info is though. It's just what people said.

PS: on iOffer, you can't do a straight BIN although it looks like you can. You can offer the "BIN price" but the seller still has to accept or counteroffer. At least that's what happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    some of the TFW guys have been in contact with this seller since before he sold on an open market basis. They got pieces from him and then sold each set for US$250, which pissed the 'manufacturer' off. So now he's selling them himself and will only sell 1 set to one person so that he can keep the price low at US$80.
    That's mighty nice of him then, still hoping to get one set hehehe, but browsing thru IOffer I kinda segwayed into other goodies I found there heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    It's good to see validation that not all KO manufacturers or sellers are attempting to profit from deceit and/or inflated prices.

Speaking of ethical sellers, he released another 10 this morning, and when I got the alert, there were 4 left. I bought all 4 for board members that had asked me to keep an eye out for them. eBay automatically calculated a US$16 savings in combined shipping, bringing the shipping total to $72. 30 minutes after I make the payment, I get a PayPal partial refund for another $22 with this message:

Message from merchant: Hi,Thank you for your payment,I accept combined shipping.The 4 Sets Shipping to Australia is 50 USD,I return for you 22 usd.thanks
    What a class act.

I've never had a non-"KO dealer" do that for me.

All this talk about the heads are making them tempting

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    All this talk about the heads are making them tempting
    indeed they are, even for the fact that i know i will never own the originals... tempting oh so tempting....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Speaking of ethical sellers, he released another 10 this morning, and when I got the alert, there were 4 left. I bought all 4 for board members that had asked me to keep an eye out for them. eBay automatically calculated a US$16 savings in combined shipping, bringing the shipping total to $72. 30 minutes after I make the payment, I get a PayPal partial refund for another $22 with this message:

What a class act.

I've never had a non-"KO dealer" do that for me.
    good on you jay! If he hasn't already approached you, can by proxy I request that you "hold" 1 set for liegeprime?

Seller just shipped out my sets again today after they were returned because of an error in the address PayPal provided to him. He never charged me extra and even posted them EMS this time with the EMS number lodged with PayPal. A class act indeed.

I'm very impressed too by the fact the seller actually gives a damn on inflated prices. Instead of profiting himself, he's gone to making sure that no douchebag fans try and capitalise on this and accessibility remains high which I suspect is why he produced these in the first place. Tip of the hat to the kind fella.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection