Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Region-Based Sightings as an alternative to Line-Based Sightings

Or you could use the tried and tested "Spotted in western Sydney. PM for exact location". It seems to work for everyone else.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Awesome. Well it sounds like it's OK if I give it a try then. I'll do so after my hunt tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    How about I just say "spotted at a Big W/K-Mart/Target etc. near me" or stop posting sightings altogether? Sounds like a good idea...
    I gotta admit, I'm a "fan" of your "code"

So despite what others might say, its good value entertainment to me on a quiet workday arvo.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

No worries Shazam . Just because others might want me to "become more normal", I will do no such thing! I'm an individual, Damn it! It's the same way I refuse to change my location to somewhere real - it's cos Pulse does things his own way...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    How about I just say "spotted at a Big W/K-Mart/Target etc. near me" or stop posting sightings altogether? Sounds like a good idea...
    how like me, I always like to say things like spotted at "My local store, the one I usually frequent"... So you've gotta dig deeper to know which one I'm talking about. Just like I got chided for saying Kmart 24/7 assuming there was only one in VIC and then Icy was like there's 2-3 24/7 Kmarts... heehee

Anyway NO to the public domain because YES there are scalpers. Maybe trial it somewhere else. PM for exact location can be a pain sometime cause you need to wait for person to reply.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

first you all change your avatars and stuff

now you wanna frick around with the laserbeak sighting sections

When does it stop!!!!! Why do you young people have to change things!! Just to make it modern isnt it!

Just make the sightings thread, 'members only' if you want to deter scalpers

I like mel's idea. People who know her would know what stores she's talking about, and if you're not sure you can PM her.

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post

Anyway NO to the public domain because YES there are scalpers. Maybe trial it somewhere else. PM for exact location can be a pain sometime cause you need to wait for person to reply.
    well, one has the choice to call the person that has sighted something too...

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    well, one has the choice to call the person that has sighted something too...
    Only if you already have their number

North Melbourne-bot...?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post

Just make the sightings thread, 'members only' if you want to deter scalpers
    I think that's an excellent idea.